Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bricklayer needs work on sunshine coast!

Bricklayer needs work on sunshine coast!

Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:56 am
"Not the Kingswood!"

bobajob is on a distinguished road
Default Bricklayer needs work on sunshine coast!

Hi Everyone

Well, we made it. We arrived just over a week ago - long enough for us to realise that it's a touch more expensive here than anticipated. So bring on the work!

I went to a few sites today, but as most Sunny Coasters know, it's not that easy to find work up here. So I thought I'd see if there was anyone on here who could help me with a contact for some bricklaying work.

Cheers

Bobajob
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:06 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bricklayer needs work on sunshine coast!

Originally Posted by bobajob
Hi Everyone

Well, we made it. We arrived just over a week ago - long enough for us to realise that it's a touch more expensive here than anticipated. So bring on the work!

I went to a few sites today, but as most Sunny Coasters know, it's not that easy to find work up here. So I thought I'd see if there was anyone on here who could help me with a contact for some bricklaying work.

Cheers

Bobajob

"Not the Kingswood"...are you from Bristol??