Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bribing the kids

Bribing the kids

Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:51 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bribing the kids

Originally Posted by kelli28
anyway its not just promising kids stuff iv promised the bloke he can have one of these american fridge frezzer things for his cans :scared: at least thats all he's been promised lol
One of those big SMEG ones with ice dispensers? I want one of those too!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm thats not fair,i wonder what i can get out of it,im sure i ll think of something...lol

tracey.
Originally Posted by worzel
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:00 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Its not just the kids that have been offered bribes, I have too
Me too:
Not having to work (for a while anyway)
Sending more time with daughter and husband
Well stock wine rack
The list could go on!!!

And I will stamp my feet and and sulk if I don't get my way!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:19 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
And I will stamp my feet and and sulk if I don't get my way!!
How will I know this is a specific sulk?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one thats me sorted Mmmmm one with double doors Just got to sort out hubby..... I bet it would be those big Warrior truck things

Sue
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

jaxowen will become famous soon enoughjaxowen will become famous soon enough

I thought it was really important to be honest with my two teenage sons sooo
I promised them that in australia they don't really bother much with homework/detention/school uniforms....
also in australia all the teenage girls look just like the girls in neighbours and home and away ...
not to mention the pool -

managed to get away without having to promise a trampoline though!
I also said that the chilli peppers play their (adelaide) every year and in fact their are loads of really good gigs!

Oh well fingers crossed

jax
Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:34 pm
toocheeky

Wow this thread has evolved a bit!
Smeg fridges look fab and you can get them in diferent colours too.....even the Union Jack if you like!

As for making huge promises to our kids I havent mentioned having a pool to them as I wouldnt want to get there and heaven forbid what if if it didnt come off! Hence the trampolene it seems more realistic! I hope we ARE fortunate enough to have a pool though...hmmm yes that would be lovely! Ive also 'promised' my kids better weather, more space and a different way of life completely. Hope Im not far wrong!

Ta da!
Karen
xx
PS great thread btw I like a bit of lighthearted fun, thanks!

Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:39 am
A former regular of BE

I think it is really important that we are offering our daughter lots of things by way of bribes so that when we can get out there we can fail to meet every single one of them and thus prepare her for how 5hiity life really is [tongue firmly in cheek]
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

I think it is really important that we are offering our daughter lots of things by way of bribes so that when we can get out there we can fail to meet every single one of them and thus prepare her for how 5hiity life really is [tongue firmly in cheek]
LMAO