Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty?
Guilty
37.04%
Not Guilty
11.11%
She did it!
40.74%
Falconio is alive and well and fruit picking
11.11%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:29 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Raping a 12 year old girl - OMG!!! He is one sick b@rstard. So if he gets off the murder charge then surely he will go to trial over the rape..and put away for a very very long time.

SS
No seems he was acquitted
here
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:31 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Murder in the outback - channel 107 (sky) 9pm
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:33 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
No seems he was acquitted
here
Thanks Seang - I thought he`d got away with it!!
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Del Boy
she's involved I reckon. Probably their little plan went off track when Murdoch tried to off her to cover his tracks. Did she have enough money to pay for a hit ? anyone?

Police said she was 'very unconvincing' in her evidence.

They said she told them that she got her hands that were tied with cable ties and tied round her back, she 'stepped through them' and got them to the front. She said she did this in the car.

Then she said she managed to get her hands round to the front when she was in the bush.

They reckon she couldnt have done that silently in the sparse bush in the middle of the night.

I saw her on Trevor McDonald a while ago, and her body language was very suspicious.

I don't know, something about her doesnt add up.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty or Not Guilty?

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...823328412.html

OzTennis
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:27 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Like I said earlier it does look like him. However I am continually amazed at the inconsistencies in her evidence. (the resturant they were sighted at etc etc). If he were to , and it is unlikely , get off I reckon it could be due to her inconsistencies. It is extremely unlikely though.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said earlier it does look like him. However I am continually amazed at the inconsistencies in her evidence. (the resturant they were sighted at etc etc). If he were to , and it is unlikely , get off I reckon it could be due to her inconsistencies. It is extremely unlikely though.
What could be on trial is the value of DNA evidence vs the 'gut feeling' about the character and reliability of the victim's girlfriend?

OzTennis
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:46 pm
small steps long journey

Originally Posted by OzTennis
What could be on trial is the value of DNA evidence vs the 'gut feeling' about the character and reliability of the victim's girlfriend?

OzTennis
The judge has already directed the jury to ignore certain articles in the print media and other articles via the web.

I think this case may be two fold. The trial of BM for murder but the second media trial of Lee's and what was happening re: supposed mails afew days after the murder and the 3 cases of perjury so far.

I guess BM legal team just have to create reasonable doubt and so far the evidence is all against him. It remains to be seen how "hard" they go after Lee's.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
Lets see if we cant reserect this thread ...

He's the dude that was allegedly killed.

Did anyone (in the UK) see the programme that was on a few months ago about this whole affair? It is a joke that this chap is in the frame for this 'murder'. The forensics were bodged, where she was hiding for several hours she would have froze to death, he also supposedly walked straight passed her with noticing her - however the scrub she was hiding in was as thin as buggary, there is also two independant sightings of Falconio too !!

Still - we'll see !!
It does sound a bit sus to me, do you remember a few years back the girl called Tracy somebody who was with her boyfriend, this was in the North west, she said it was roadrage, and it was her that stabbed him, maybe i have the name wrong as a lot has happened since then, i can still picture her, callous bitch. Do you think she is innocent in this case.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:00 pm
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see so many people can get such enjoyment from a murder trial.

I've mentioned the "string 'em up" mob mentality on this forum before - good to see it's still going strong. The crime BM "got away with" last time is enough to point to his guilt this time, apparently.

And a poll too.

This is very disturbing.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Big Galah

I've mentioned the "string 'em up" mob mentality on this forum before - good to see it's still going strong. The crime BM "got away with" last time is enough to point to his guilt this time, apparently.

And a poll too.

This is very disturbing.
What's more disturbing to me is that it is East Fife 5 Forfar 4.

OzTennis
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And a true story, I follow Gretna and at the Forfar match a few months ago a group of supporters near me were wondering where Forfar was. One guy asked 'is Forfar far frae here? (and wondered why everyone burst into laughter)

OzTennis
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:20 pm
small steps long journey

Originally Posted by Big Galah

And a poll too.

This is very disturbing.
Disturbing ? How so ?
Discussing current affairs and various viewpoints disturbs you?
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Disturbing ? How so ?
Discussing current affairs and various viewpoints disturbs you?
Bemoans the 'string em up mob mentality' and then suggests Murdoch is guilty because of what he got off the last time! Kettle, pot, black etc. Says people are amused by a trial, I say interested in a trial, bit of a diff.

OzTennis
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:54 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

She is just a weird girl....something not quite right there. I think she was involved in some way.....and where the **** is his body?? what did they do with it? Surely they need a body to convict?? It's not murder without the body to prove it surely??