Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty?
Guilty
37.04%
Not Guilty
11.11%
She did it!
40.74%
Falconio is alive and well and fruit picking
11.11%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

I voted guilty. He just looks like a murderer if you know what I mean.

Put it this way. if I was driving along an isolated outback road and that fruit tried pulling me over I would put my foot down and gun it, if he had a faster car then I would just avoid stopping.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:31 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon guilty BUT there is something really really strange about Lee's. There is something she is not saying. I just get that feeling. She has already commited perjury so who knows what else she is lying about. However as regards the actual murder it looks like BM.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=rossifumi]She was also rag bagging and sha**ing another backpacker."

Yeah but she says she only did it the once so it doesn't count

"Typical snake with tits as far as I can see".

Do you get them in Perth? ROFLMAO

Suzyx
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:54 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy

Suzyx
might try that one with the wife !!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:08 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suzy

Suzyx
Originally Posted by wargod
might try that one with the wife !!
Definately gonna try that Wargod, hold on, she says I can get *****ed.
'But that was the plan my love!' Women!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Originally Posted by seang
I reckon guilty BUT there is something really really strange about Lee's. There is something she is not saying. I just get that feeling. She has already commited perjury so who knows what else she is lying about. However as regards the actual murder it looks like BM.
I agree - there is something very suspicious about her..but if she had paid BM to do the killing, then surely he would now spill the beans and take her down with him.

SS
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched a documentary with JL [his GF] being interviewed and it all seemed very strange......... or should I say she seemed very strange.

Things just didn't add up

Having said that, she's innocent till proven guilty...and we don't know the full story I suppose, so let's see. And you can't find him or her guilty cos they look or act like murderers.

She seems to revel in the press too which is VERY strange given her boyfriend was involved in an horrific murder mystery

Ah well, nowt as queer as folk.......

Last edited by phoenixinoz; Oct 19th 2005 at 7:02 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:05 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bradley Murdoch - Guilty or Not Guilty

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Oh Okies...

Havent seen a sniff of it mate.
Tried ABC News...?

Click here.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:09 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Can't believe we're even debating this. Hasn't anybody seen the evidence?

Murdoch's DNA on Lee's shirt. More than 2 pints of Falconio's blood at the scene - not to mention the fact that ONE of Murdoch's previous crimes involved raping a 12 year old girl in front of her mother.

Just waiting now for a clown to start a poll on OJ Simpson's innocence.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:15 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn

Murdoch's DNA on Lee's shirt. More than 2 pints of Falconio's blood at the scene - not to mention the fact that ONE of Murdoch's previous crimes involved raping a 12 year old girl in front of her mother.

I think what people are saying (myself included) is that there seems to be more to this than meets the eye. As for him raping the 12yr - I believe he got off with that thanks to his slimy lawyer (the same representing him in the Falconio case)

Last edited by gobbyjock; Oct 20th 2005 at 2:17 am. Reason: forgot to put off in
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:26 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I think what people are saying (myself included) is that there seems to be more to this than meets the eye. As for him raping the 12yr - I believe he got with that thanks to his slimy lawyer (the same representing him in the Falconio case)
He may have a slimy lawyer mate, but that wasn't the reason.

If he had been convicted of the 12 year old rape, he wouldn't have been able to stand trial for the Falconio murder, and Lee's abduction etc. etc. as soon. This is because the rape took place in South Australia and the murder took place in the Northern Territory. So he can not be tried for both crimes together as they were committed in different jurisdictions - classic Aussie law which needs changing.

As the latter crime carries a much heavier sentence, the authorities made the decision to try him first for the heavier offence.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:30 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

He may have a slimy lawyer mate, but that wasn't the reason.

If he had been convicted of the 12 year old rape, he wouldn't have been able to stand trial for the Falconio murder, and Lee's abduction etc. etc. as soon. This is because the rape took place in South Australia and the murder took place in the Northern Territory. So he can not be tried for both crimes together as they were committed in different jurisdictions - classic Aussie law which needs changing.

As the latter crime carries a much heavier sentence, the authorities made the decision to try him first for the heavier offence.
I thought (on the documentary) there was an interview with the mother of the girl raped (the whole ordeal has left her terrified - unsurprisingly)from what it said I was under the impression he`d got away with it?? They seemed to think it was a dry run??The guy is definately a nasty piece work!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:33 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think what people are saying (myself included) is that there seems to be more to this than meets the eye. As for him raping the 12yr - I believe he got off with that thanks to his slimy lawyer (the same representing him in the Falconio case)

Isn't the slimy lawyer's surname Algie??
Old Oct 20th 2005, 3:04 am
Banned

I thought (on the documentary) there was an interview with the mother of the girl raped (the whole ordeal has left her terrified - unsurprisingly)from what it said I was under the impression he`d got away with it?? They seemed to think it was a dry run??The guy is definately a nasty piece work!
She probably feels he's got away with it, because he's not been tried. But it was all a tactical move between the SA and NT authorities to get the b@astard for the worse crime

He was released from the inital court hearing in Adelaide, and the NT cops were on the steps outside, with press in tow, to formally arrest him for the Falconio murder.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Raping a 12 year old girl - OMG!!! He is one sick b@rstard. So if he gets off the murder charge then surely he will go to trial over the rape..and put away for a very very long time.

SS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.