Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Boy looking for Friends in Melbourne

Boy looking for Friends in Melbourne

Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:42 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Boy looking for Friends in Melbourne

We moved to Melbourne about 7 weeks ago and recently to Mentone. My husband and I are making friends but the boy (17) doesn't know where to start and even though he appears 'wordly' and confident I think he is a bit shy! He isn't going to school as he has yet to decide what he wants to do. Anyway to cut a long story short is there anyone in or around this area who has children of similar age who are looking for friends!? Don't mean to sound desperate but would be good to get him out of the house!!!!

Vanessa
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boy looking for Friends in Melbourne

Originally Posted by Vanessa
We moved to Melbourne about 7 weeks ago and recently to Mentone. My husband and I are making friends but the boy (17) doesn't know where to start and even though he appears 'wordly' and confident I think he is a bit shy! He isn't going to school as he has yet to decide what he wants to do. Anyway to cut a long story short is there anyone in or around this area who has children of similar age who are looking for friends!? Don't mean to sound desperate but would be good to get him out of the house!!!!

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa

Have sent you a pm.

Mel