Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Box hill and surrounding area

Box hill and surrounding area

Old Sep 5th 2008, 4:45 am
finally in melbourne

di90 has a spectacular aura aboutdi90 has a spectacular aura aboutdi90 has a spectacular aura about
Default Box hill and surrounding area

Is this and the surrounding suburbs decent to live in? Any areas to avoid around there?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all
Default Re: Box hill and surrounding area

What do you mean avoid?
I work in Box Hill and has a large Chinese community, its not a bad place but in terms of Melbourne suburbs I would rate it as average. It has everything you need, Centro shopping centre, the tram, has some excellent asian restaurants. It borders on to Doncaster, Blackburn, which are really just residential areas. Also around there are lot or 'dry' areas, meaning no bars!