Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

Suggestions have come my way about having a couples night out bowling at Queen St Mall followed by drinks in the city on the 14th March If anyone's interested in this please give me a shout and i shall endeavour to book the appropriate number of lanes if possible There is a bar in the bowling alley and niblets if required Would be good to meet any new or old comers on what should be a fun night out
PS NOWT WRONG WITH SINGLE PEOPLE COMING JUST SOUNDS MORE FORMAL AS COUPLES (OVER 18'S ONLY )
If there's no interest then i guess it's back to the drawing board
I shall begin with
BOBBY & LINDA

Last edited by bobbyftm; Feb 15th 2009 at 10:50 am.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 4:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Suggestions have come my way about having a couples night out bowling at Queen St Mall followed by drinks in the city on the 14th March If anyone's interested in this please give me a shout and i shall endeavour to book the appropriate number of lanes if possible There is a bar in the bowling alley and niblets if required Would be good to meet any new or old comers on what should be a fun night out
PS NOWT WRONG WITH SINGLE PEOPLE COMING JUST SOUNDS MORE FORMAL AS COUPLES (OVER 18'S ONLY )
I shall begin with
BOBBY & LINDA
Sorry mate, back at work then
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I shall begin with
BOBBY & LINDA
That's me and THE WIFE'S first wedding anniversary,we might want to spend it with more CLASSY company
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
That's me and THE WIFE'S first wedding anniversary,we might want to spend it with more CLASSY company
Jeez it's seems much longer than that since i haven't met her
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez it's seems much longer than that since i haven't met her
Trust me it's been a long year We will prob be in town anyway so might catch up with you peeps at some stage
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Hey Bobby,

Spoke to Mrs Haggis likes the sound of the bowling and drinks do you have a idea of times as a kid-sitter needs to be organised.

By the way can we bring our bowling shoes and oor own balls

Haggis
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Bobby,

Spoke to Mrs Haggis likes the sound of the bowling and drinks do you have a idea of times as a kid-sitter needs to be organised.

By the way can we bring our bowling shoes and oor own balls

Haggis
Probably kick off around 7pm mate ! Professionals must use wellies and conkers though
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Ok Bobby will watch the thread for a few days for numbers then sort out a kid-sitter
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Ok Bobby will watch the thread for a few days for numbers then sort out a kid-sitter
Don't really need that many mate as it's recommended each lane has 6-8 players and Pam & Charles are sitting in the background somewhere as i've already had email off them Then the Irish numpty and so called WIFE may join in with drinks
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:50 am
FREE TIBET

Don't really need that many mate as it's recommended each lane has 6-8 players and Pam & Charles are sitting in the background somewhere as i've already had email off them Then the Irish numpty and so called WIFE may join in with drinks
Careful buddha
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Careful buddha
Slimline Buddha if ya don't mind
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Slimline Buddha if ya don't mind

Photos please
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Linda must have told him that,just goes to show you cant even trust your nearest and dearest
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

may tune up for drinks as other daughter is over from the uk
Old Feb 17th 2009, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

PamK will become famous soon enoughPamK will become famous soon enough

I shall begin with
BOBBY & LINDA
Count us in pleaseeeeeeee......Pam & Charles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.