Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BOWLING IN BRIZZY ....COUPLES NIGHT OUT

Originally Posted by PAP01
may tune up for drinks as other daughter is over from the uk
More the merrier mate

Well so far we could have

BOBBY & LINDA
CRAIG & JACQUI
PAUL & ANNETTE + MAYBE 2 MORE ??
CHARLES & PAM
Old Feb 19th 2009, 2:15 am
Just Joined

helenaadams is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Suggestions have come my way about having a couples night out bowling at Queen St Mall followed by drinks in the city on the 14th March If anyone's interested in this please give me a shout and i shall endeavour to book the appropriate number of lanes if possible There is a bar in the bowling alley and niblets if required Would be good to meet any new or old comers on what should be a fun night out
PS NOWT WRONG WITH SINGLE PEOPLE COMING JUST SOUNDS MORE FORMAL AS COUPLES (OVER 18'S ONLY )
If there's no interest then i guess it's back to the drawing board
I shall begin with
BOBBY & LINDA

Me and Anthony (24 & 25) would like to attend )

Although they bowling shoes are embarrassing!!!

Feel free to email me, <snip> as I dont check here much

xxxx

Last edited by moneypenny20; Feb 19th 2009 at 9:03 am. Reason: Not a good move to post your email addy on public forum. Spammers love that. People can email you via your profile.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

More the merrier mate

Well so far we could have

BOBBY & LINDA
CRAIG & JACQUI
PAUL & ANNETTE + MAYBE 2 MORE ??
CHARLES & PAM
ANTHONY & HELENA
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

helenaadams is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey ya!
Looking forward to it!
Please can someone remember to email remind me!
Sorry , I really dont want to miss it, also times etc
Thanks
[email protected]
I will try and keep nipping on here, its agreat site
x
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by helenaadams
Hey ya!
Looking forward to it!
Please can someone remember to email remind me!
Sorry , I really dont want to miss it, also times etc
Thanks
[email protected]
I will try and keep nipping on here, its agreat site
x
Do not fear Bobby is here Will update you asap with times etc
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this does'nt turn into a BE swingers night,i dont trust that Bobby fella,strange look in his eyes
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I hope this does'nt turn into a BE swingers night,i dont trust that Bobby fella,strange look in his eyes
Now there's a thought Must have a look in the social diary for a free weekend
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now there's a thought Must have a look in the social diary for a free weekend
We might have to wait til Polly get's back,dont want her to be jealous
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Hey Bernie,

You need to bring your missus if you want to swing its not a solo mission

Haggis
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

jflower will become famous soon enough

Sydney in Australia is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I am so impressed with the architecture, nature, people are so nice and the weather is wonderful but can be too hot. Can anyone recommend any good places to go running? I like running in park or with nature as it helps me relax. Also any good places to go away for week ends not too far from the city? THanks! Joanna Szandrocha Sydney Australia
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

You have confused me a tad Jflowerbut subliminally i feel like running in Sydney someday

Haggis
Old Feb 20th 2009, 9:01 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Bernie,

You need to bring your missus if you want to swing its not a solo mission

Haggis
Oh that's ok Haggis,im more of a watcher
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

LauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jflower
Sydney in Australia is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I am so impressed with the architecture, nature, people are so nice and the weather is wonderful but can be too hot. Can anyone recommend any good places to go running? I like running in park or with nature as it helps me relax. Also any good places to go away for week ends not too far from the city? THanks! Joanna Szandrocha Sydney Australia
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Sorry Booby, me and her indoors are away watching the Ladyboys that week. Maybe next time.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BOBBY & LINDA
CRAIG & JACQUI
GRAEME & ANN
CHARLES & PAM
ANTHONY & HELENA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.