Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Boutique Hotel in Perth

Boutique Hotel in Perth

Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

easygroove is on a distinguished road
Default Boutique Hotel in Perth

Can anyone recommend a nice "boutique style" hotel in Perth CBD or surrounding suburbs, nr the beach would nice. We have tow days in Perth before driving up to Broome, would like a bit of luxury before spending the next two weeks in the car!

Thanks
Old Sep 21st 2006, 1:58 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Boutique Hotel in Perth

Originally Posted by easygroove
Can anyone recommend a nice "boutique style" hotel in Perth CBD or surrounding suburbs, nr the beach would nice. We have tow days in Perth before driving up to Broome, would like a bit of luxury before spending the next two weeks in the car!

Thanks
Hi, I dont personally know any boutique hotels in Perth, we have a 2 or 3 bedroom short term place in Rockingham near the beach this is the latest picture of our cottage which is being featured in a new book for WA SA and Northern Territory called Beautiful Accommodation. If you go to our web page www.cedarcottagewa.com we have links where you may be able to find what you are looking for, but I think our little piece of paradise would be perfect and depending on the dates we could possibly do two nights (we usually only do a minimum of 3 due to complete clean required)if interested contact us and mention my post and we will see what we can do, if not, have a look at our links and good luck. Suzette. I thought my reply might bump your post as well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
WA - PTHCC - Cedar Cottage.pdf (121.9 KB, 265 views)
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 12:14 am
Heading for Oz

ForeignBody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boutique Hotel in Perth

Originally Posted by easygroove

Thanks
The only place I found that I would call a 'boutique hotel' is The Outram. I haven't been there yet so I can't recommend it, but it seemed to have good reviews when I was looking...