Bought a

Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice
Default Bought a

new tube of tooth paste, ran out this morning and can't believe I've been able to get Colgate in this country...........................
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:50 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bought a

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
new tube of tooth paste, ran out this morning and can't believe I've been able to get Colgate in this country...........................
I'll alert the media
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:50 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same thing a few weeks ago, disgusted there was only one shelf of toothpastes to choose from and there wasn't a 'toothpaste only' checkout ............................................
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'll alert the media
Don't tell everyone. I wont be able to buy the stuff again. I thought it was a rare find on my behalf.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:57 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
I had the same thing a few weeks ago, disgusted there was only one shelf of toothpastes to choose from and there wasn't a 'toothpaste only' checkout ............................................
Oh, where you living then, we have toothpaste only checkouts but this morning every customer must have had real bad morning breath and the queue was quite bad with them carrying minty mouthwash. I did complain to the manager about the fact they werent buying toothpaste but all he said was that if they knew how bad peoples breaths were going to be this morning, he would have opened an express toothpaste checkout.
I dont know.... shopping is a nightmare these days for toothpaste lovers :scared:
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:01 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Who needs toothpaste?

Rub a eucalyptus leaf around your pearly whites for that just brushed feeling.

(Oh god, I need to get out more)
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Oh, where you living then, we have toothpaste only checkouts but this morning every customer must have had real bad morning breath and the queue was quite bad with them carrying minty mouthwash. I did complain to the manager about the fact they werent buying toothpaste but all he said was that if they knew how bad peoples breaths were going to be this morning, he would have opened an express toothpaste checkout.
I dont know.... shopping is a nightmare these days for toothpaste lovers :scared:

you've brightened my morning, can't wait to try the checkouts out
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
you've brightened my morning, can't wait to try the checkouts out
lol, you ought to see the express tampon checkout, opens once every 28 days
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

lol, you ought to see the express tampon checkout, opens once every 28 days
i bet, super size
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:10 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm really pleased for you
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by DebraH
i bet, super size
yes, and you get help carrying them out for the first 2 days, after that they reckon you should be able to carry your own since they are lighter days
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by possoms
I'm really pleased for you
oh hush you, youre just being sarcastic
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:17 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Especially the price, you need to be minted to afford a decent English brand ........................
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
Especially the price, you need to be minted to afford a decent English brand ........................
boom boom .... LOL

What english brands though ?
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

boom boom .... LOL

What english brands though ?
Just checked the packaging and the bloody stuff is made in Australia.

I am taking it back tomorrow morning. I hope they have a queue for whingers

I am sick of not being able to get stuff from other countries. I hate paying less for my goods.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.