Bottle shops.......

Wikiposts

Bottle shops.......

Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:04 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bottle shops.......

Originally Posted by fraser
No pubs around here mate
I'm at a loss for words that you let your beer fridge get so low that you ran out shame on you , you will never make an aussie
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:12 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I'm at a loss for words that you let your beer fridge get so low that you ran out shame on you , you will never make an aussie
It ran out a while ago, I've been happy to drink wine (much cheaper than beer) yesterday was a scorcher so needed
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:18 am

It ran out a while ago, I've been happy to drink wine (much cheaper than beer) yesterday was a scorcher so needed
Yeah but wine doesn't have trivia under its lid in aus !
That and didn't Al Murray teach you nothing its a pint for the fella and a glass o white wine for the lady . Only the french drink red !http://www.publandlordlive.com/
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:20 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but wine doesn't have trivia under its lid in aus !
That and didn't Al Murray teach you nothing its a pint for the fella and a glass o white wine for the lady . Only the french drink red !http://www.publandlordlive.com/
Well I like a drop of vino, I'm also partial to vintage champagne, wont be drinking that anymore.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:23 am

Well I like a drop of vino, I'm also partial to vintage champagne, wont be drinking that anymore.
So young , so very young
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:24 am

So young , so very young
I wish
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:29 am

Lookie
Attached Thumbnails Bottle shops.......-rules1024.jpg  
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

No pubs around here mate
So let me get this right. Your nearest bottle shop shuts in the middle of the day and there are no pubs nearby.
And you're still living there because....?
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:34 am

Lookie
I live in Melbourne it's cultural and loads of blokes drink wine.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by DianneH68
So let me get this right. Your nearest bottle shop shuts in the middle of the day and there are no pubs nearby.
And you're still living there because....?
I've bought a block of land here, once it has a house on it we'll probably be out of here
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:37 am

I live in Melbourne it's cultural and loads of blokes drink wine.
Is da french
That and whats this word you used "cultural"
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:39 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Kimberley best bitter would do the job for me brewed in the town next to my home town in Nottingham. Would be getting the famous christmas brew at this time of year usually called santas sack or randy rudolph etc etc etc. Not seen any christmas beers in Oz as of yet do they brew them?

Originally Posted by mr mover
And what ?? would a wee "wank stain " like you consider a good british Ale ....??....... mm
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:47 am

Is da french
That and whats this word you used "cultural"
I give up you're barbaric
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:48 am

I give up you're barbaric
Yeah i know
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:41 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Melbourne Bitter at home

No Melbourne Bitter for me anymore. CUB treating customers with contempt and changed the recipe and alcohol content. What was one of the best beers in Australia they've totally fekkin ruined

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.