Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by heraldic
yeh but at least we take baths
hey....I took a bath this month! I think it was this month.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:48 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Heraldic I totally agree with your views

Well then you sir are a jobby.
One of the best one liners i have read on here in a very long time!! lmao

No time to get to the end of the thread, work anyone???
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:10 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Superior
Never mind. Do what I do; treat all the silly poms for what they are; naive village idiots.
What they need to realise is that Australia these days is really the 51st state of the US. Lets face it; that is where our political allegiance lie and all our culture comes from there (Australia is VERY California like) and most of our trade is with the US.
Japan actually - now stop acting superior - make you look stupid.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:25 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

our culture comes from there (Australia is VERY California like) .
Yep, i say "just like California" everytime i go for a walk in the rain forest 10 mins from my house
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 8:31 am
Banned

Compared to the UK, stupid! I thought that was obvious but no, not to you.
Might be best if you thought before you stated what is obvious to you.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 9:37 am
Banned

I did. Try harder next time.
Good onya.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 10:05 am
heraldic

.7th generation Australian eh?Did you know that there is no such thing as a 7th generation white Australian?The furthest are 6th,and theyre the ones just being born now.Your use of the words 'white-trash' and 'skip' in your posts show that you are either a disgruntled multiculturalist or anglophobic republican so stop the facade.

You complain that British immigrants say 'Australia is and always will be anglo-saxon' and that somehow stops us forming our identity?You're correct that the majority of Australians are not anglo-saxon,the majority ethnicicty is called anglo-celtic.70% of us are,and a further 15% are 'other' European,and you're essentially saying we have to give up our roots for 'Australia to move forward'.

It pains you that Brits come here for 'racist reasons'?Does it also pain you that most 'anglo-celtic' Australians are leaving Sydney for 'racist reasons'?Does it also bother you that Tasmania has the highest percentage of anglo-saxons per head of population than any other land mass in the world?Should we encourage other immigration there to get rid of this anglo 'menace'?

I dont really see what you're complaing about,over 65% of immigration into Australia is Asian,and Sydney city has an Asian majority.Yet you see it reasonable to dissuade british and other europeans from coming here.

I know people like you,the ones who go on about 'skips' and 'white trash' in attempts to guilt us out of existence.Believe me mate,if Australia ever does decide to vote Yes to a republic,Australia will no longer exist as one nation,we'll become a warzone.We will relinquish the title of being 'Australians' if need be and claim our own land within this continent.

And dont harp on about we like the Welsh/Irish/Scottish but hate the English or other such rubbish.Anglo-Celtic Australians are exactly that,and we're proud of both sides of our ancestry.Anglo-Celtic is a single ethnicity in Australia
Re-reading this post I realised this person is exactly the type that I have been referring to.
His first statement clearly indicates he isnt Australian born- no Australian that literate doesnt know that 7th generation non-aboriginal Aussies exist.
He's a monarchist.
He's EnglisH or british, a BNP supporter- and he sees Australian Identity as nothing more than a footnote to british identity-and on that basis see's himself as 'more Australian' than many born there that don't live up to his racial ideals.
Like I sai- dragging us back to our past.

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 10:23 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 10:34 am
heraldic

And like I said; Forget the past, I ignore the pommie heritage and embrace the American and Asian influence.
its nice to see some people have the right Attitude. I like that- "embrace the American and Asian influence".

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 11:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

Make mine a supreme, no anchovies, deep pan. Thanks
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 11:59 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

And like I said; Forget the past, I ignore the pommie heritage and embrace the American and Asian influence.
That is who we are and nothing can change that. The poms have no influence in this country anymore.
Ok there are two of you...However, if you had a third persona then you could fool us all by calling that persona "Racist" COULDN'T YOU?

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR RACISM
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:02 pm
High in the Dandenongs

and some garlic bread
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:29 pm
CoolBrit2

Heraldic- you are a bitter Aussie who simply hates us cause you know we are superior.
Havin lived in OZ for twenty years I have met your type plenty before.
Australia will always be an ex-colony of the UK. Well said...Skipsowhat-if the Aussies dump the Queen and their English heritage you will become a third-world Asian cesspool in no time.

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hevs
and some garlic bread
Hevs, make mine a low fat one plese love

Heavy on the Artichokes
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 12:40 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Ok mate. Beer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.