Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:03 pm
  #256  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

I don't walk around saying I am Anglo-Saxon, although my family tree has been researched back to at least 8th Century (it was easy because I have a Anglo-Saxon derrived surname).
I dont walk around saying I'm anglo-saxon either. But in your one post here you mentioned it -kind of like what I did.
I mention it in the sense of "I'm Anglo-Saxon but..."
Because people like skipsowhat will qiuckly say "he's probably asian anyway..."
..even though its clearly obvious that the world abounds with liberal-whites-he can't handle that fact.
 
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:05 pm
  #257  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

...and i don't have the slightest problem with brits that come to Oz for the lifestyle-to build a pool in the yard.
Its the ones that come for the dail-mail type reasons (England being taken over by asylum-seekers)- thers a fair few of them.
 
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:13 pm
  #258  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Skpsowhat....precisely because i am a proud Australian I wouldnt like to see your kind stuffing the place up.
One nation are hicks-forget race-issues-imagine them running a finance or education ministry.
and it was in fact the libs and nats that buried them- John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian. Even Ruddock supports further Asian immigration.
The problem with neonazis is they don't understand "their" white race.
 
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:14 pm
  #259  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian.
I meant-John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian?
 
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:58 pm
  #260  
Dancing Queen
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Clevehole, Brissyvegas
Posts: 467
Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Sorry Darling, Pauline Hanson was elected.

Pauline Hanson

Her "crime" was to fart in church and upset the High Priests in mid-liturgy.
Well f**k me, how stupid were the people to vote for her. My in-laws in Queensland said that she ran a chippy or something and decided to run for government.......good plan.

If Australians moan so much about England, they why are there so many of them in London? You can't move down the West End for all the Bruces' and Sheila's.

I'll be your darling anytime
Lucyemma5 is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:08 am
  #261  
Dancing Queen
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Clevehole, Brissyvegas
Posts: 467
Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by heraldic
Skpsowhat....precisely because i am a proud Australian I wouldnt like to see your kind stuffing the place up.
One nation are hicks-forget race-issues-imagine them running a finance or education ministry.
and it was in fact the libs and nats that buried them- John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian. Even Ruddock supports further Asian immigration.
The problem with neonazis is they don't understand "their" white race.
Basically what you are saying that because your family have lived in Australia a long time, you are better than everyone else. If you say the word "convict" and the word "Australian" in the same sentence Australians hate it because there is no argument, that is the origin of the white race in Australia, it is a fact. We sent our "white trash" to you.

My brother-in-law has lived in Australia since he was 4 and considers himself Australian, he is engaged to a 1/2 Aboriginal girl. My mother-in-law who is divorced from my Father-in-law is married to a 5th generation Australian. My father-in-law is married to a Kiwi, so I will be the odd one out.

Whinging pomms, you obviously havn't met my mother, she can whinge and she hasn't left England!
Lucyemma5 is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:29 am
  #262  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Basically what you are saying that because your family have lived in Australia a long time, you are better than everyone else. If you say the word "convict" and the word "Australian" in the same sentence Australians hate it because there is no argument, that is the origin of the white race in Australia, it is a fact. We sent our "white trash" to you.
I think you missing my point entirely-I don't like racists. I don't think we really disagree on anything.
I mention my family has been in Oz for a while because people here quickly accuse anyone who differs on Oz of knowing nothing about the place. There is no doubt that the extent of ones roots in Australia has some effect on your understanding of the place.
 
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:33 am
  #263  
Banned
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,048
Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Well f**k me, how stupid were the people to vote for her. My in-laws in Queensland said that she ran a chippy or something and decided to run for government.......good plan.

If Australians moan so much about England, they why are there so many of them in London? You can't move down the West End for all the Bruces' and Sheila's.

I'll be your darling anytime
The main political parties had neglected to connect with Hanson's supporters. Issues like why it was in their interest to allow in immigrants, to embrace globalization, why the terms of trade were turning against their economic sector, why their towns were left with out banks, ...

We're all poor lean people and we're bangin' on your gate

Caused the main parties to smarten up and attend to basic politics.

Bloody Aussies - bastards are everywhere.
Quinkana is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:49 am
  #264  
Banned
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,048
Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
If you say the word "convict" and the word "Australian" in the same sentence Australians hate it because there is no argument, that is the origin of the white race in Australia, it is a fact. We sent our "white trash" to you.
Sweetness, you are not all light - all my ancestors were free settlers - can not claim a single convict.
Quinkana is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 1:30 am
  #265  
Dancing Queen
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Clevehole, Brissyvegas
Posts: 467
Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Sweetness, you are not all light - all my ancestors were free settlers - can not claim a single convict.
That's a bit bloody boring, in 13th Century half my family were Squires and half were horse thieves and no good types.

What I was trying to illustrate, English people get called "whinging pomms" and Aussies get called "convicts", it's a generalisation, I know many Australians that whinge.
Lucyemma5 is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:26 am
  #266  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

I know many Australians that whinge
yeh but at least we take baths
 
Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:27 am
  #267  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

....and open the windows of our homes occaisonally
 
Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:28 am
  #268  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

...even if few of us can spell
 
Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:28 am
  #269  
BE Enthusiast
 
Jimbo9's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 400
Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Don't anyone say Aussies aren't hard workers....Heraldic is up to 31 posts per day !
Jimbo9 is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:01 am
  #270  
heraldic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Heraldic is up to 31 posts per day
gotta keep the thread pointlessly going on
 

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.