Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:03 pm
heraldic

Default Re: Bothered Australian

I don't walk around saying I am Anglo-Saxon, although my family tree has been researched back to at least 8th Century (it was easy because I have a Anglo-Saxon derrived surname).
I dont walk around saying I'm anglo-saxon either. But in your one post here you mentioned it -kind of like what I did.
I mention it in the sense of "I'm Anglo-Saxon but..."
Because people like skipsowhat will qiuckly say "he's probably asian anyway..."
..even though its clearly obvious that the world abounds with liberal-whites-he can't handle that fact.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:05 pm
heraldic

...and i don't have the slightest problem with brits that come to Oz for the lifestyle-to build a pool in the yard.
Its the ones that come for the dail-mail type reasons (England being taken over by asylum-seekers)- thers a fair few of them.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:13 pm
heraldic

Skpsowhat....precisely because i am a proud Australian I wouldnt like to see your kind stuffing the place up.
One nation are hicks-forget race-issues-imagine them running a finance or education ministry.
and it was in fact the libs and nats that buried them- John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian. Even Ruddock supports further Asian immigration.
The problem with neonazis is they don't understand "their" white race.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:14 pm
heraldic

John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian.
I meant-John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian?

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:58 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Sorry Darling, Pauline Hanson was elected.

Pauline Hanson

Her "crime" was to fart in church and upset the High Priests in mid-liturgy.
Well f**k me, how stupid were the people to vote for her. My in-laws in Queensland said that she ran a chippy or something and decided to run for government.......good plan.

If Australians moan so much about England, they why are there so many of them in London? You can't move down the West End for all the Bruces' and Sheila's.

I'll be your darling anytime
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:08 am
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by heraldic
Skpsowhat....precisely because i am a proud Australian I wouldnt like to see your kind stuffing the place up.
One nation are hicks-forget race-issues-imagine them running a finance or education ministry.
and it was in fact the libs and nats that buried them- John Howard isnt a patriotic Australian. Even Ruddock supports further Asian immigration.
The problem with neonazis is they don't understand "their" white race.
Basically what you are saying that because your family have lived in Australia a long time, you are better than everyone else. If you say the word "convict" and the word "Australian" in the same sentence Australians hate it because there is no argument, that is the origin of the white race in Australia, it is a fact. We sent our "white trash" to you.

My brother-in-law has lived in Australia since he was 4 and considers himself Australian, he is engaged to a 1/2 Aboriginal girl. My mother-in-law who is divorced from my Father-in-law is married to a 5th generation Australian. My father-in-law is married to a Kiwi, so I will be the odd one out.

Whinging pomms, you obviously havn't met my mother, she can whinge and she hasn't left England!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:29 am
heraldic

Basically what you are saying that because your family have lived in Australia a long time, you are better than everyone else. If you say the word "convict" and the word "Australian" in the same sentence Australians hate it because there is no argument, that is the origin of the white race in Australia, it is a fact. We sent our "white trash" to you.
I think you missing my point entirely-I don't like racists. I don't think we really disagree on anything.
I mention my family has been in Oz for a while because people here quickly accuse anyone who differs on Oz of knowing nothing about the place. There is no doubt that the extent of ones roots in Australia has some effect on your understanding of the place.

Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:33 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Well f**k me, how stupid were the people to vote for her. My in-laws in Queensland said that she ran a chippy or something and decided to run for government.......good plan.

If Australians moan so much about England, they why are there so many of them in London? You can't move down the West End for all the Bruces' and Sheila's.

I'll be your darling anytime
The main political parties had neglected to connect with Hanson's supporters. Issues like why it was in their interest to allow in immigrants, to embrace globalization, why the terms of trade were turning against their economic sector, why their towns were left with out banks, ...

We're all poor lean people and we're bangin' on your gate

Caused the main parties to smarten up and attend to basic politics.

Bloody Aussies - bastards are everywhere.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 12:49 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
If you say the word "convict" and the word "Australian" in the same sentence Australians hate it because there is no argument, that is the origin of the white race in Australia, it is a fact. We sent our "white trash" to you.
Sweetness, you are not all light - all my ancestors were free settlers - can not claim a single convict.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 1:30 am
Dancing Queen

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Sweetness, you are not all light - all my ancestors were free settlers - can not claim a single convict.
That's a bit bloody boring, in 13th Century half my family were Squires and half were horse thieves and no good types.

What I was trying to illustrate, English people get called "whinging pomms" and Aussies get called "convicts", it's a generalisation, I know many Australians that whinge.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:26 am
heraldic

I know many Australians that whinge
yeh but at least we take baths

Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:27 am
heraldic

....and open the windows of our homes occaisonally

Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:28 am
heraldic

...even if few of us can spell

Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Don't anyone say Aussies aren't hard workers....Heraldic is up to 31 posts per day !
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:01 am
heraldic

Heraldic is up to 31 posts per day
gotta keep the thread pointlessly going on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.