Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:44 am
heraldic

Default Re: Bothered Australian

the fact that I am being treated like a freak for having these views (views I didnt really have till i found this site -yesterday) -proves my point.
Any time an Australian talks of a republic or cutting ties with mother england-ideas like this are not to far in the background.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:50 am
heraldic

well madsad why are there no africans in Oz?

Do you think it is because the wise Aussies are sensible and really only want good Anglo stock like yourself (but cant say as much). And of-course who can blame them for not wanting darkies?

............racism.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:54 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heraldic
the fact that I am being treated like a freak for having these views (views I didnt really have till i found this site -yesterday) -proves my point.
Any time an Australian talks of a republic or cutting ties with mother england-ideas like this are not to far in the background.
You are not being treated like a freak, you are being criticised for repeatedly making inflamatory statements. And what on earth has Aus being a republic got to do with anything that's been said so far on this thread?

Oh, and stop labelling us all as 'Anglos'!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 10:57 am
heraldic

Ive never seen anything like it Tony, an ive been on this forum for a year just about,Cas has been put through the mill a bit & its very hard to keep going-but she will get her visa, im sure of that,
Try getting that visa if you are African!!!

But alas your English - that visa is yours by right!

the reality is that this forum reeks of the attitude i am describing.

dont worry i'm getting off (for good) soon.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:00 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

well madsad why are there no africans in Oz?

Do you think it is because the wise Aussies are sensible and really only want good Anglo stock like yourself (but cant say as much). And of-course who can blame them for not wanting darkies?

............racism.

I really dont give a toss !!!!

Everybody fights over one thing or another, as i said each to there own.

I have my family & try to bring my children up to respect everyone regardless.

Donna.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:02 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Try getting that visa if you are African!!!

But alas your English - that visa is yours by right!

the reality is that this forum reeks of the attitude i am describing.

dont worry i'm getting off (for good) soon.
I suspected it before, but now I know you're full of sh*t.....

And racist against the English to boot......
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:03 am
heraldic

She will get the visa before we go, I'm certain of that, but she's been very low this week and with good reason. DIMIA have messed her around no end
mmmm.......how dare they. The insolence of it all. The natives really are revolting!

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:08 am
heraldic

I really dont give a toss
didnt think you did

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:09 am
heraldic

I have my family & try to bring my children up to respect everyone regardless

just dont marry them

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:16 am
Account Closed

mmmm.......how dare they. The insolence of it all. The natives really are revolting!
Leave Cas alone! She's been through a very rough time lately and doesn't need this!

You really are a very nasty piece of work!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:22 am
heraldic

Leave Cas alone! She's been through a very rough time lately and doesn't need this!
Sorry about that-didnt mean to be nasty-i TAKE IT BACK

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:58 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

just dont marry them
what? explain? dont marry your children?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:18 pm
heraldic

I meant marry people of other ethnicity-sorry for that comment -i take it back

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:24 pm

You seem too take a lot back? just post what you really mean in the first place?

Donna.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:26 pm

Nearly 15 pages full of kak everybody has a different view-Thats life buddy!!

Donna.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.