Reload this Page >

Boring one im afraid!!

Boring one im afraid!!

Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:56 pm
kez
Forum Regular

kez is on a distinguished road
Default Boring one im afraid!!

my computer is really crap and i cant download the pdf files from the immi website. can anyone let me know the cost of a general skilled visa and where i can find the cost of transporting my dog.

would like to know if anyone has had experience of transporting dogs and how did it go - i would really miss her if we had to leave her but wouldnt want her to be stuck in a cage for six months.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:02 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boring one im afraid!!

Originally Posted by kez
my computer is really crap and i cant download the pdf files from the immi website. can anyone let me know the cost of a general skilled visa and where i can find the cost of transporting my dog.

would like to know if anyone has had experience of transporting dogs and how did it go - i would really miss her if we had to leave her but wouldnt want her to be stuck in a cage for six months.
Dont know about your dog but skilled visa app just cost me A$1845 or on my visa £777.70 !
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:06 pm
kez
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Dont know about your dog but skilled visa app just cost me A$1845 or on my visa £777.70 !

thanks for that - i knew i had read it somewhere but wasnt sure - i just keep forgetting to convert A$ in to pounds!! cheers again.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:15 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

For the dog search for threads by Lauralollipop. She has recently gone and has now got her dog out of quarantine. She gave some excellent info on before and after flying the dog.
Marie
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:41 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Our neigbours took their dog last year and used air pets: www.airpets.co.uk

By the way i dont think you need to Quarantine your dog for as long as 6 months I think its more like 28 days for pets from the UK, just bung airpets an email and Im sure theyll give you all the relvant advice.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:44 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yamahaha
Our neigbours took their dog last year and used air pets: www.airpets.co.uk

By the way i dont think you need to Quarantine your dog for as long as 6 months I think its more like 28 days for pets from the UK, just bung airpets an email and Im sure theyll give you all the relvant advice.
30 days quarantine for dogs from the UK.
Marie
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:49 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
30 days quarantine for dogs from the UK.
Marie
There you go...never trust a Scotman when it comes to figures! I was just thinking how much money i could save
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:51 pm
kez
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yamahaha
There you go...never trust a Scotman when it comes to figures! I was just thinking how much money i could save

thanks loads for all your help !!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:39 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez

Silly question but have you installed Acrobat reader? It is free:

http://www.adobe.co.uk/products/acrobat/readstep2.html