Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bored waiting for regional visa info!!

Bored waiting for regional visa info!!

Old Apr 24th 2004, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mr&MrsPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bored waiting for regional visa info!!

Ok, if you are looking for something to do whilst waiting for the info to come out about the regional visa's then you can visit this site.

Its a reward based site, has a brilliant forum, my favourite is the credit card forum, followed by the offers and bargains forum. If you join you earn points by following their links to internet shops etc, no hardship, one of the sites is cd-wow, I buy all my cd's from them anyway, so by using the link you earn points and get discounts.

If you follow my link then join, I get a referral bonus, only paid when you earn your first set of points. I earn't mine by following a link and opening an egg savings account, also by buying cd's through cd wow and also by signing up for free postal dvd rental. (Its a free thirty day trial).

Try it anyway, its worth a read whilst you are waiting.

http://www.rpoints.com/?ruid=31073
Old Apr 24th 2004, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Mr&MrsPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I would just give you the link for the thread about dvd rental. I have signed up, there are three levels, I have chosen the top level £19.99 per month, this means I can have three dvd's in my posession at one time. Little plastic envelopes arrive with chosen dvd and a return envelope. (P&P is free both ways). You make a list of films you want to see, you can search by actor, title, director, etc. They then send out the first three dvd's on your list, as soon as you return one, they send the next one out and so on, so far this week we have watched, Love Actually, Pirates of the Carribean, Sign of a Killer (pretty rubbish film actually) and Calendar Girls. They will start to charge me £19.99 per month from day 31. However, if you cancel before that there is no charge, there are other out there offering free trials but I believe this is the longest currently.

Here is the link I hope. (By the way you have to register with rpoints via this link or the one above for me to earn my referral points).

http://www.rpoints.com/bb/viewtopic....028&ruid=31073