Reload this Page >

Bored 18yr old were to find friends

Bored 18yr old were to find friends

Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:23 am
Just Joined

dave1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bored 18yr old were to find friends

Hi everyone,

We are living at the Gold Coast Pacific Pines, been in Aussie for about a 1yr now.

My 18 yr old son is very bored and would go home tomorrow , he is missing going out drinking with his firiends and playin footy and is struggling to get a job.

The only thing going right for him is his college study(Sports diploma)

He is spending too much time in the house and needs to spend more time with people his own age

CAN ANY ONE HELP

tHANKS FOR LISENING TO MY RANT

DAVE
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:45 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored 18yr old were to find friends

Originally Posted by dave1971
Hi everyone,

We are living at the Gold Coast Pacific Pines, been in Aussie for about a 1yr now.

My 18 yr old son is very bored and would go home tomorrow , he is missing going out drinking with his firiends and playin footy and is struggling to get a job.

The only thing going right for him is his college study(Sports diploma)

He is spending too much time in the house and needs to spend more time with people his own age
Does he play any sport? And if not, is he interested in taking up any sport (golf, tennis etc?)
Old Aug 26th 2007, 10:44 pm
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bored 18yr old were to find friends

I dunno if he has his license yet but if not - how about driving lessons.
It may just keep him occupied and and least able to get out and about??