Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bordys silver wedding anniversary

Bordys silver wedding anniversary

Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bordys silver wedding anniversary

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm just listening to a CD my daughter gave me of singles from 1980 when we got married, Blondie, Dexys midnight runners, Stranglers etc ffs was that really 25 years ago :scared:

Aye, I'm afraid it was Bordy. We were on our honeymoon a month before you raving to Geno, Funky Town and Call Me.

Do you know Crying by Don McLean was the UK number one when you got hitched ?
Or the Aus no.1 Turning Japanese by the Vapors.....great single that.

Very best wishes to Mr & Mrs B from Da Bixes
Old Jul 7th 2005, 12:55 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
WAS YESTERDAY!!!!

And i forgot and feel really bad, so could everyone else wish him well for when he wakes up (after his night shift) this afternoon, then i won't look like QUITE such a crap mate

Mr and Mrs B MANY congrats, heres to the next life sentence

well it's not so bad you forgetting... Hopefully the big man himself didnt forget eh?!

Bordy, hope you weren't the archetypal Scotsman and that you actually got mrs bordy something nice!!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 2:15 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Thanks for that FB, The Giant Haystacks & Big Daddy on a Saturday afternoon brought back memories.

Its weird cause I always thought of people with silver weddings as old & with glasses & the belt round there trousers is up to there chest.

Then Golden wedding is sitting drooling ( is that Scottish? ) & constantly saying PARDON .

I don't feel like either of these yet but if theres any signs of it Hevs, let me know please.
I remember watching the wrestling as a kid. I saw Kendo Nagasaki have his mask ripped off by Big Daddy (Shirley Crabtree??).

I'm also tipping Ponch was your favourite from CHiPs
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Bill & Mary

Belated congratulations to both of you.

Hope you have a fabulous time over in Perth. Just don't bring back any of their rain!!

Catch up soon.

Jaykay