Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bordys' and Marys' Big Day Out

Bordys' and Marys' Big Day Out

Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:13 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bordys' and Marys' Big Day Out

Have a good day tomorrow getting your Citizenship.....just got to get the accent now

Cas
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:17 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bordys' and Marys' Big Day Out

I thought it was the 15th

A
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:20 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
I thought it was the 15th

A
Says on his signature the 5th of August - tomorrow....
And he mentioned it the other day..
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:29 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Ah well. If it is tomorrow. Good Luck and Best Wishes. A special day in more ways than one

A
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good onya Bordy and Mary - hope you really enjoy your special day.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:03 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck and best wishes Bordy and Mary. Have a great day.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all, I'm looking forward to it. Good memory Cas.

Yes Alistair its tomorrow night, I think at one point I said 15th to put Hevs off as she was thinking of coming to the ceremony but it is actually the 5th.

I know it seems a long way off to those waiting on their visa but you will be surprised how quick it passes.

Thanks again all.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:48 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Dang... tried to karma you Bordy-man but gotta spread the love first.

Congratulations and have a blast!

"Australians all let us rejoice for we are young and free....."

Siren
Old Aug 4th 2005, 11:11 am
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future

Hiya

Have a great evening, We'll be with you in mind if not in person.

Hope you both really enjoy yourself.

Vixen
Old Aug 4th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Have a fab day and a good few

Roni
Old Aug 4th 2005, 11:33 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Have a wonderful, memorable day tomorrow Bill and Mary.....

D D xx
Old Aug 4th 2005, 11:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy

Yes Alistair its tomorrow night, I think at one point I said 15th to put Hevs off as she was thinking of coming to the ceremony but it is actually the 5th.
HA! well your cunning plan failed

PS you aint getting ya surprize now
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
HA! well your cunning plan failed

PS you aint getting ya surprize now

Awww You know I don't mean it.

I guess get this over with & your dirty weekend in the snow over & its back to renovating your garden & house of yours next weekend.
Back to earth with a bump.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

I know it seems a long way off to those waiting on their visa but you will be surprised how quick it passes.

Thanks again all.
Have a FAB day doll and I will have a wee drink to celebrate for you and Mary.

In fact im gonna have a wee one now just for the hell of it.

Hugs

Mags
xxx
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:09 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Awww You know I don't mean it.

I guess get this over with & your dirty weekend in the snow over & its back to renovating your garden & house of yours next weekend.
Back to earth with a bump.
Oh well been as you're offerening BUMP.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.