Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bordy heads west! Perth Beerathon: Fri 15th July.

Bordy heads west! Perth Beerathon: Fri 15th July.

Old Jul 20th 2005, 12:04 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bordy heads west! Perth Beerathon: Fri 15th July.

Originally Posted by Simone
Ha, lol! We still haven't seen it!(not that we've been looking, but are often enough in Fremantle, and do keep a bit of an eye out!)

So, no Submarine tour then?! Mary did say she was a bit claustrophobic!
:scared:
I'd have no chance of getting her on one Simone, couldn't get her to go down the Pyramids a few years ago either.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

So glad you both had a great time here in Perth only wish I could have made the night out.

Spent Sat night with Mr Scossie getting bladdered and had to crash at Mairi and Chrises house.

Only just recovered lol
Old Jul 20th 2005, 12:54 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maggy
So glad you both had a great time here in Perth only wish I could have made the night out.

Spent Sat night with Mr Scossie getting bladdered and had to crash at Mairi and Chrises house.

Only just recovered lol
Sunday night we ended up back up Northbridge Maggy at an Irish pub then back to Elephant & Wheelbarrow after that. I'm gonna need de toxing after this week.
Was great to talk to you on the phone even if we didn't meet.

Bill.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 3:51 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muzza04
Did you see any dorkers at the freo oval?
The Dorkers?!?!?!?

Murray! I'm surprised at you!
Freo were playing away at The MCG last week!

Cuffed Carlton, as expected....

If we beat Melbourne on Sunday then, "The 8" here we come!!

Bill...... Thanks for your kind remarks.
It was a pleasure having you & Mary round at ours to recover from the hangover from Hell....!!!

We'll have to return the compliment in Melbourne soon!
We'll be happy to talk beer fuelled, blatant gobshite with you & Mary again whenever you feel like it!!!

Cheers.... John & Gillian.......