Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bordy heads west! Perth Beerathon: Fri 15th July.

Bordy heads west! Perth Beerathon: Fri 15th July.

Old Jul 1st 2005, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bordy heads west! Perth Beerathon: Fri 15th July.

As always I will be there..........and Graham too, omg Bordy can you cope with the "Perth Ladies"!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:02 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Waaaay....

Good to see such a good response.

Sorry I've not been around all night.
I got a call from my mate Mark about an hour before I posted this thread, demanding that I go and have a few beers with him!
Never been one to refuse some beers, so off I went...
Gillian was off on yet another, (staff only) free beer night with her work, so we're both a bit on the wrong side of sober at the moment...

Both just got back home & I'm stoked with all the people who've said they'll be there on the 15th...

Good stuff.. Looks like it'll be a great night!

Paul, (gajjitt), I told you I'd be posting this thread soon, & I know you're keen to have a Perth BE meet.
Hope to see you there......
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:33 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

AGHHHH Bordy, I'd bloody love to come and see you, but very much doubt I'l be able to Next business is gonna be something that only open 1 hr a day 2 days a week when I think of what that can be.

I'l be there in Spirit (Jack Daniels)

Hope you have a great time and if you happen to head North come and see me in Gero, Hevs will tell you how great it is here

Kala
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:49 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Next business is gonna be something that only open 1 hr a day 2 days a week when I think of what that can be.
Kala

What???
I reckon you've been on the JD again Kala....
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
Maggy.....Oh ffs get plenty ov gin in and ffs watch her she tends to pish in her boots when foooooo lol
u cheeky cow lol
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

bordy do u realise im gonna have to rearrange my shift just to meet you doll lol.

Im so looking forward to finally putting a face to the name hun,

I will be the one in the corner that looks like a lesser drinking pints :scared:

Be nice to me please
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:24 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scossie

What???
I reckon you've been on the JD again Kala....
Yep I have but what I said still makes sense to me,

What I emant was, I have this business now (the backpakcers) and because it is a 24 hr a day, 7 day a week sort of business which means I cant go to Perth and see Bordy then I want the next business I own to be a 1 hour a day 2 days a week business.

Anyone got ant cyber coke (cola) I have run out and have nothing to put with my JAcks

Kala
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:26 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by maggy
I will be the one in the corner that looks like a lesser drinking pints
No you won't!!
If I know you Maggy, you'll be the one in the corner drinking cheap aftershave & Domestos...
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

No you won't!!
If I know you Maggy, you'll be the one in the corner drinking cheap aftershave & Domestos...
stop trying to compliment me you old smoothie lol
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:43 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

u cheeky cow lol

mooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Thats mee sweetie......cheeky tho the end lol
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:44 pm

bordy do u realise im gonna have to rearrange my shift just to meet you doll lol.

Im so looking forward to finally putting a face to the name hun,

I will be the one in the corner that looks like a lesser drinking pints :scared:

Be nice to me please

u dont really want to put a face to the name lol u'll be scarred fir life hehe!!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:45 pm

No you won't!!

aye mixed with the gin and dont forget the slice of lemon.....lol the lemon flavour domestos doesnae have the same taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:51 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sooooo jelous, one of my favorite citys with two of my favoritest people Hope you guys have a ball xx
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bordy
Mrs Bordy is worse than me believe me.
I'll vouch for that
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 9:19 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Thanks very much to Sue... (Grand Administrator, Owner of BE, Reason for living etc. etc.) for puting our Perth drinkathon / meet, on the, "Meet Ups" bit of the site...

I was gonna do it but she beat me to it......

Cheers Sue.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.