Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booze Up at the Gold Coast

Booze Up at the Gold Coast

Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Booze Up at the Gold Coast

Does anyone know if there are any get together/booze ups planned at the Gold Coast, if so can you let me know, thanks Jane
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:38 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Booze Up at the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by JanieBean
Does anyone know if there are any get together/booze ups planned at the Gold Coast, if so can you let me know, thanks Jane
Soapy is usually the man in the know.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay thanks we are quite new to the Coast so would be great to meet up with Brits I will keep a look out on here for when something is organised unless you hear before let me know thanks Jane
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Okay thanks we are quite new to the Coast so would be great to meet up with Brits I will keep a look out on here for when something is organised unless you hear before let me know thanks Jane
THERES ALAWAYS MEETS HAPPENING ON THE GOLDIE
DO A SEARCH FOR GOLD COAST MEETS
I WILL BE HOLDING ONE IN JULY, BUT THATS NOT FOR A WHILE YET
Old Apr 24th 2009, 2:43 am
Just Joined

ozpom will become famous soon enough

You have a great thread title so just organise one.

Pick a date in the next few weeks and see who would like to come.

In the meantime if u fancy meeting up for a coffee or a glass of wine one evening next week give me a holler x
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Hiya we live on Pacific Pines, my self, hubby & 3 kids, we have some great meets either here at the display park or Paradise Point, always up for meeting new people, and introducing new peeps to other newbies, let me know when you would like to meet and we will arrange something

Sarah x
Old Apr 24th 2009, 10:38 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Organise it and they will come!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

I have been toying with a girlie night out this end of the coast...

Anyone fancy an evening of food, wine and music ??

Was thinking of either the Fermented Grape, where for an extra couple of dollars you get unlimited wine with your meal , or the Surfers rowers club on Ferry rd/ Bundall rd.. Good atmosphere at both..

Anyone fancy it...... ( hold her breath..)
Old Apr 24th 2009, 8:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Organise it and they will come!
wise words
Old Apr 24th 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice

Originally Posted by WelshSarah

Was thinking of either the Fermented Grape, where for an extra couple of dollars you get unlimited wine with your meal , or the Surfers rowers club on Ferry rd/ Bundall rd.. Good atmosphere at both..

Hiya Sarah

Haven't seen you in ages mate, would deffo be up for it, my dad is coming on 6th of May so going to be busy till he goes home, how about 27th May? or is that too far away for you? let me know and I will arrange it with the girlies

Sarah x
Old Apr 25th 2009, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Booze Up at the Gold Coast

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes ..... Please
Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Come on Sarah lets get it organized mate, don't forget to invite Natalie, I have not seen her in ages.

Sarah x
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:12 pm
Freedom!

You have a great thread title so just organise one.

Pick a date in the next few weeks and see who would like to come.
Go on. You know you want to. We should be able to come.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Watch this space for 16th May at an Indian restaurant on the coast
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

WOHOOOO cool where is the Indian going/, and where are you from? I come from Teesside

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.