Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

boot sales in perth

boot sales in perth

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default boot sales in perth

Im in perth just two weeks left before i head back to cold uk,been a good trip so far which i am here to validate my visa,anyway i like car boot sales back in the uk and was wondering if there was any in perth or any big ones,there is one i was at on sunday but kind of small,but there must be maybe big ones somewhere anyone know of them and locations
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:44 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: boot sales in perth

where was the one you were at on sunday? there is one at mandurah on sundays in the carpark at the forum but nothing like on the scale of the ones I used to visit at home in uk
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 3:57 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by squeezzii
where was the one you were at on sunday? there is one at mandurah on sundays in the carpark at the forum but nothing like on the scale of the ones I used to visit at home in uk
Midland on Sundays too - not very large though
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

There is one at Karrinyup shopping centre in the underground car park every Sunday morning from 7 o'clock I think. My sister has been a few times and got some bargins, not been myself yet as Sunday mornings are usually for lying in.

M
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:06 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Biggish "swap meet" at Wanneroo show grounds on some sundays
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Morley Galleria has one on Sundays also.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by squeezzii
the one at mandurah just has junk don't go there.
canning vale off baile rd not bad.