Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Boot Fair Kangaroo!!

Boot Fair Kangaroo!!

Old May 22nd 2005, 9:22 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Talking Boot Fair Kangaroo!!

Well I never. Went to the local 'Boot Fair' this morning and there sitting on a stall was a lonely, plastic, 5inch tall Kangaroo. It looked at me and I looked at him, it was love at first sight

We should hear news of our visas this week (fingers crossed!) I believe that 'Kenneth' (the kangaroo!) is a sign. I have sat him on top of my telly as good luck

Anyone else being shown signs or have I drunk too much coffee this morning!

Jayne
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boot Fair Kangaroo!!

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Well I never. Went to the local 'Boot Fair' this morning and there sitting on a stall was a lonely, plastic, 5inch tall Kangaroo. It looked at me and I looked at him, it was love at first sight

We should hear news of our visas this week (fingers crossed!) I believe that 'Kenneth' (the kangaroo!) is a sign. I have sat him on top of my telly as good luck

Jayne
Too much coffee
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:48 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Too much coffee
It is when you wake up with one you have to worry :scared:

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 11:26 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Exact same thing happened to us a few weeks before we got our visa. Car bootie buy and all - only ours is bendy and rubbery - actually - brought him with us, but he seems to have dissapeared! You've reminded me - I must go and find him!
Old May 22nd 2005, 2:16 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Sister brought me back the cutest kangaroo with a joey in it's pouch and a koala on its back, all soft fur, she said it was her best buy at the local carboot last weekend.
A sure sign that our TRA will come back positive (pleeeeeeeeeease!!)
Carole

Jayne
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:01 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Jayne
Hi Jayne,
It's a good omen in my book. Our sign was a fortune cookie. We got chinese on the Friday night and my cookie said that "The important news you are waiting for will arrive soon." At the time I thought this could be related to anything, Monday morning came and there was an e-mail.... visa granted. How spooky is that?
Hope your waiting is over soon.
Sarah