Boost Juice

Old Dec 26th 2004, 3:22 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Boost Juice

How good is it ???

Its all about the "All Berry Bang" I reckon.....
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boost Juice

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
How good is it ???

Reckon you've had some already!

What are you on about, or am I a bit slow on the uptake?

Cas
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:34 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

How good is it ???

Do you mean the fresh juice from the Boost juice bars? Very nice I thought, though I did find a nicer one I can't remember tha name of....
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wmoore
Do you mean the fresh juice from the Boost juice bars? Very nice I thought, though I did find a nicer one I can't remember tha name of....
Oh, I thought he was on about some 'frisky' drink of some kind !

Cas
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:36 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Reckon you've had some already!

What are you on about, or am I a bit slow on the uptake?

Cas
might be my poor english skills.....I certainly had a few already and I just mean that the "all berry bang" is the best one...
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:37 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Oh, I thought he was on about some 'frisky' drink of some kind !

Cas
hahahahahahaha......dodgy
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

hahahahahahaha......dodgy
Thought you'd been on the dodgy stuff !

Cas
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:41 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Thought you'd been on the dodgy stuff !

Cas
not always....
Old Dec 26th 2004, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

not always....
lol

Thanks for the update btw
Cas
Old Dec 26th 2004, 8:22 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

Wouldn't mind being the chick that invented the franchise !
Problem is that these healthy concoctions are full of suger- see the boost website for suger content.Cheaper to buy a bag from the supermarket.
I understand the company is opening healthy fast food stores...about time .
Old Dec 26th 2004, 8:34 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by melbournehelp
Wouldn't mind being the chick that invented the franchise !
Problem is that these healthy concoctions are full of suger- see the boost website for suger content.Cheaper to buy a bag from the supermarket.
I understand the company is opening healthy fast food stores...about time .
Excellent marketing by her. I believe if you listen to "blond chicks FM" aka Today FM they annouce free drinks for those born on a certain day.

I have never tried it because there is always a queue of 16 years olds.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 11:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

These are very popular in all the Cairns shopping centres.

They also do a small shot glass size plastic cup of wheatgrass juice which is supposed to give you the equivalent benefits of a weeks worth of fruit and veg.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 11:28 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by bondipom
Excellent marketing by her. I believe if you listen to "blond chicks FM" aka Today FM they annouce free drinks for those born on a certain day.

I have never tried it because there is always a queue of 16 years olds.
true but they are there for a reason...give it a shot