British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Boomies Landed!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/boomies-landed-259402/)

nosuchluck Oct 11th 2004 11:11 pm

Boomies Landed!!!!

Hi Guys
just to let you all know that Boomie and family landed last night, we picked them up from the airport and its a good job Mark has a ute as when they came through the doors it was like the scene from 'Coming to America' with the amount of luggage they have!!!
they are all fine obviously tired and overcome with everything! i'm sure Lisa will be on line as soon as she can to update herself just thought i'd say another big 'WELCOME TO BRISBANE - THE STANYER FAMILY' XXXXX
with love and big bear hugs
rach, mark and chanelle xxx

pluma Oct 11th 2004 11:31 pm

Re: Boomies Landed!!!!

Welcome to Australia boomie and Co ..............glad to see you all made it ok , will get in touch with you at some point , may be when your all rested we can meet up somewhere.

all the best plum :beer:

PS will email you with our Tel

yvsie Oct 12th 2004 1:33 am

thought she hadnt been on msn lately!

good luck lisa...hope you're ok and see you on msn soon ;)

Billabong Oct 12th 2004 4:23 am

Welcome to Brizzie Lisa, Andy and the gang!!

We are looking to forward to seeing you guys again when you're ready!!

Hope the jetlag doesn't hit you to badly and you enjoy the mild weather while you can :D

jensteve Oct 12th 2004 4:31 am

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
Hi Guys
just to let you all know that Boomie and family landed last night, we picked them up from the airport and its a good job Mark has a ute as when they came through the doors it was like the scene from 'Coming to America' with the amount of luggage they have!!!
they are all fine obviously tired and overcome with everything! i'm sure Lisa will be on line as soon as she can to update herself just thought i'd say another big 'WELCOME TO BRISBANE - THE STANYER FAMILY' XXXXX

Glad Lisa and clan have arrived. did she have a procession or cars, 2 for family and 3 for cases?
If you see her can you give her our love, thanks
Jenny and Steve

Signman Glen Oct 12th 2004 7:22 am

Hi Guys

Good news Nosuchluck:)

Pass on our best wishes and good onya Boomie its good to see some one from my neck of the woods getting their goal.
Have a good life Boomie and family and you never know we may see you some day, we will be in gold/sunny coast some time in feb/march.

All the best Boomie & fammily and live the dream

Signman Glen, Sue Sarah & Gareth:D

dmf Oct 12th 2004 10:59 am

Hi Guys

Hi, glad all arrived safely - I was thinking of you on the way home from work as there had been an accident and the traffic was hell for most of the afternoon.

Look forward to meeting up sometime - we need to plan another meet and book a date. Hope jetlag isn't too bad.

Cheers, Dawn

biggy Oct 12th 2004 11:15 am

Welcome Lisa Andy and Co

Give me a shout if u r heading up this way, u have my number :)