Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booking with Expedia.co.uk whilst in OZ

Booking with Expedia.co.uk whilst in OZ

Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Question Booking with Expedia.co.uk whilst in OZ

I've noticed on expedia that you can now search for flights which start and finish in another country than the UK - i.e. I can search a return flight from Perth to London and back again......plus it works out about $500 cheaper once you convert it to dollars!!!

Has anyone booked a flight this way - I can't see why there would be any problems. I can use a UK address as my Mum is flying out in May and can bring the tickets which we will use in November.

Any thoughts on what could go wrong?
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

zimbo70 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Booking with Expedia.co.uk whilst in OZ

I have done it before and actually expedia issue you with e-tickets which will get sent to your email address. So you will not have to worry about any one bringing tickets over from the Uk for you.

So yes it is possible
Old Feb 17th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Booking with Expedia.co.uk whilst in OZ

Originally Posted by zimbo70
I have done it before and actually expedia issue you with e-tickets which will get sent to your email address. So you will not have to worry about any one bringing tickets over from the Uk for you.

So yes it is possible
Oh that's great - thanks!!