Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked our flights outta the UK !

Booked our flights outta the UK !

Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:00 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Booked our flights outta the UK !

We're not flying directly to Australia (are going to visit some rellies on the way.. Ireland and then in Italy, plus do a little backpacking and visiting other countries).. but THE FLIGHTS OUTTA HERE HAVE BEEN BOOKED! whoo hoo!!

We leave the UK on 5th November... I think we should be in Australia for beginning of January.. (depending on our backpacking/money situation)..

Loads of packing has been done.. I think we are about half way thru getting everything into boxes and my OH has just got to finalise the shipping arrangements.. I have managed to con my brother, his fiance, my Dad into agreeing to help load our container...

The house is one step away from exchange (final questions are now answered and back with our solicitors) and then "fingers crossed" it should all go ahead..

Just the leaving party to start sorting out now! (as well as the zillion other tiddly other bits!)

Em x
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Booked our flights outta the UK !

Originally Posted by emelems
We're not flying directly to Australia (are going to visit some rellies on the way.. Ireland and then in Italy, plus do a little backpacking and visiting other countries).. but THE FLIGHTS OUTTA HERE HAVE BEEN BOOKED! whoo hoo!!

We leave the UK on 5th November... I think we should be in Australia for beginning of January.. (depending on our backpacking/money situation)..

Loads of packing has been done.. I think we are about half way thru getting everything into boxes and my OH has just got to finalise the shipping arrangements.. I have managed to con my brother, his fiance, my Dad into agreeing to help load our container...

The house is one step away from exchange (final questions are now answered and back with our solicitors) and then "fingers crossed" it should all go ahead..

Just the leaving party to start sorting out now! (as well as the zillion other tiddly other bits!)

Em x
What a great idea, doing loads of things on the way. Have a brill time.