Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked our flights

Booked our flights

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Booked our flights

Ok just to bore you ,we,ve booked our flights for for Nove 26th arrive at melbourne 28th.... Exchange of contracts due any day now... all my fingers crossed........ still so much to do!!!!:scared:

cheers
booboo

(containing my excitement very well)
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 2:08 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Hope everything stays on track and the exchange goes through soon!!!! Good Luck
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Leanda

cheers
booboo
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:25 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Booked our flights

Hi booboo,

who are you flying with & that dreaded question, was it an arm & a leg?

Bye
Markeh
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:27 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by booboo
Ok just to bore you ,we,ve booked our flights for for Nove 26th arrive at melbourne 28th.... Exchange of contracts due any day now... all my fingers crossed........ still so much to do!!!!:scared:

cheers
booboo

Boo Boo.........

Fantastic news Boo......... which airline are you goin with and where are you stoppin ova?

What are ure plans when you arrive in Melb?

How much longer will you be online.......... b4 the shippers take over?

Will be thinking ov you ova the next few days...........

Come on ........... get that paperwork wrapped up by the weekend!!!!!!!!

love lisa
xxxxxx

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:29 pm
WBB

cheers
booboo

no stopping you now then....good luck with your new life and keep posting from the other side.

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I hope it all go well for you- good luck with the exchange
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Booboo,
so, another one leaving the cold winter behind.....!!
good luck with everything....
the countdown starts now!

Sue
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

cheers
booboo

Yippee Booboo!
bet you cant wait!
nearly a month to get settled before Santa gets to you!
best of luck mate
rach
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:39 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

cheers
booboo

Hope things run smoothly for you. And have a safe trip.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Good luckon the trip Boo Boo, keep my fingers crossed all goes smoothly with the house.

High of 24 today in Melbourne (and 27 tomorrow)....it's just getting nice and toasty for your arrival!
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!!! Good luck Booboo, hope the flight goes as smoothly as mine!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
booboo

:PARTY: :PARTY: Well done Booboo enjoy it. I'm sure you'll make it you deserve to.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi every one

thanx for your good wishes....

we are flying with Cathay Pacific via hong kong and it costs about £1166 (2 adults 1 child) just a short stop at hong kong.

Once there we will (when booked) stay at a holiday park for two weeks by the beach and whilst there get a rental home...Berwick,Narre warren area. Rent a car straight from the airport...

Pencilled in the removers today for the 19th/20th nov...

I cant believe this........

:scared:

cheers
booboo
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:43 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

Hi every one

thanx for your good wishes....

we are flying with Cathay Pacific via hong kong and it costs about £1166 (2 adults 1 child) just a short stop at hong kong.

Once there we will (when booked) stay at a holiday park for two weeks by the beach and whilst there get a rental home...Berwick,Narre warren area. Rent a car straight from the airport...

Pencilled in the removers today for the 19th/20th nov...

I cant believe this........

:scared:

cheers

booboo
Wow Booboo! Everything really seems to be moving for you all now.

Take care and let us know how it all goes.

Sally and family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.