Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked my flight

Booked my flight

Old May 10th 2004, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Cool Booked my flight

Yes folks we have booked our flights. Flying on in Sep with Emirates and having a stopover in Dubai for four days. Then onto Brisbane.

Emirates were the cheapest as they give 50% discount for kids and a massive 50kg luggage allowance (I have asked them to confirm this in writing).
Old May 10th 2004, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for you !!

footie x
Old May 10th 2004, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for you.....wish it was my turn!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 10th 2004, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news Debsy,
That'll soon be here, enjoy your last few months in Europe,
Michaela
Old May 10th 2004, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks mates
Old May 10th 2004, 12:19 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Debsy,

Did you book direct through Emirates or through an agent ?

We're heading to Brisbane hopefully end of August and as yet no flights booked for 2 adults and 2 kids. Our prefered airline was Singapore with a stopover in Singapore but Dubai sounds good also....decisions, decisions

Good luck.
Old May 10th 2004, 12:22 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Booked my flight

Originally posted by debsy
Yes folks we have booked our flights. Flying on in Sep with Emirates and having a stopover in Dubai for four days. Then onto Brisbane.

Emirates were the cheapest as they give 50% discount for kids and a massive 50kg luggage allowance (I have asked them to confirm this in writing).

Nearly there now Debsy

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 10th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Debs, look forward to meeting you out here someday

We flew with Emirates and the flight times are really good for kids. You do 3 sectors of around 7 hours which breaks the journey up. With Singapore you have to do a 14hr sector, which would be too long for most children.

When you get to Dubai airport there is a great supervised indoor soft play area. You can leave the children there and go round the Duty free!. My kids loved it and it wore them out a lot.
Old May 10th 2004, 2:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Booked my flight

Hey Debs,
Somewhere in the Med soon to be in OZ eh ?
Are you takin the blue pooch too ?
Hope it goes smooth for you
Old May 10th 2004, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
Congrats on booking your flights. I've travelled with Emirates several times and love them. They have been voted one of the best airlines, along with Malaysian, Sri Lankan and Singapore!!
KayCee
Old May 10th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by irishmolly
Debsy,

Did you book direct through Emirates or through an agent ?

We're heading to Brisbane hopefully end of August and as yet no flights booked for 2 adults and 2 kids. Our prefered airline was Singapore with a stopover in Singapore but Dubai sounds good also....decisions, decisions

Good luck.
Molly
We booked with Emirates direct but we dont have to pay until two weeks before we go So we could always change our minds:scared:
Have you had a look at bintan? Near singapore that looks really nice and is really cheap.
Old May 10th 2004, 3:17 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by debsy
Molly
We booked with Emirates direct but we dont have to pay until two weeks before we go So we could always change our minds:scared:

No deposit or credit card to hold flights ? sounds perfect
Old May 10th 2004, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by irishmolly
Originally posted by debsy
Molly

No deposit or credit card to hold flights ? sounds perfect
No weird isnt it. The last time we went I booked seats on four airlines In the end we went with Singapore who were super.

Tina - see ya soon mate!
Old May 10th 2004, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

not long now then debs

see you the other side

arlene
Old May 10th 2004, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Debs.
Emirates are an excellent airline, but for flying times in the air I would prefer Malasian.

Enjoy your stay in Dubai.

Whisky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.