Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Booked flights! OMG this is now very real

Wikiposts

Booked flights! OMG this is now very real

Old May 8th 2006, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of
Default Booked flights! OMG this is now very real

I booked our flights this morning with Singapore Airlines from Manchester to Perth. I've not been so nervous for ages. It brought home just how real and how close we were to a huge change in our lives.

Now we've done it though, we're buzzin'!

Thanks to Irishbloo for recommending FlightCentre. They were excellent and got us a great price for flights and hotel in Singapore. Flight was £477 all in.

Scott
Old May 8th 2006, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

nicoak will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Booked flights! OMG this is now very real

Great news. Said on Saturday night you were going to book them. Wishing you all the best in Perth.
Nicola, Richard, Jennifer and Sarah
X
Old May 8th 2006, 1:07 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
I booked our flights this morning with Singapore Airlines from Manchester to Perth. I've not been so nervous for ages. It brought home just how real and how close we were to a huge change in our lives.

Thanks to Irishbloo for recommending FlightCentre. They were excellent and got us a great price for flights and hotel in Singapore. Flight was £477 all in.

Scott
excellent mate....enjoy ur new life
Old May 8th 2006, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Scott
flew out on the same flight to singapore then Bribane in feb for 3 week holiday you will ove the inflight entertainment system Krisflyer great films .Long flight thuogh good luck in perth we are hoping to go to bribane meds week thurs
raven
Old May 8th 2006, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Scott

god that was cheap can some one give me contact details for flight centre please.
Much appreciated
good luck with your new life
Mandy
Old May 8th 2006, 2:55 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Scott
Ooh fab that's very exciting! Good luck
Old May 8th 2006, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Scott
All the very best to you! We flew with singapore last year and they were great my tv did not work so they gave me a load of vouchers to spend on the plane.What we bought out of them would have come to nearly £200! And that was on the 1st flight so i slept most the way as we left london at 10pm so i did not need the tv anyway!!!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 3:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
god that was cheap can some one give me contact details for flight centre please.
Much appreciated
good luck with your new life
Mandy
Presume it's these people:

http://www.flightcentre.co.uk/

Old May 8th 2006, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean - we booked our flights a few days ago - I still can't believe we are actually going now.

Scott
Old May 8th 2006, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies

Yes, I went into the Bullring office. They were great...
Old May 8th 2006, 3:29 am

Ooh I didn't know there was one in The Bullring - I know there's a Trailfinders (that's who we've booked through - Birmingham to Perth)
Old May 8th 2006, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Also, they do great stop-over deals with many hotels if you're interested. We got 4 nights in the marina mandarin hotel http://www.marina-mandarin.com.sg/ for £300 total (2 people). Includes brekkie, transfers and lots of other stuff.
Old May 8th 2006, 3:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies

Thanks i shall have a look and compare prices with some others that i have been given. Always after a bargain, hate paying full wack if i can get it cheaper.
Mandy
Old May 8th 2006, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Thanks i shall have a look and compare prices with some others that i have been given. Always after a bargain, hate paying full wack if i can get it cheaper.
Mandy
I used Trailfinders they were pretty cheap and www.airline-network.co.uk
Old May 8th 2006, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Scott,glad you got your flights sorted.I shall drop in to Nick next week looking for my commision. It seems like you got a great bargain.It means more money to buy new clothes with.Hopefully we get to meet you in Perth soon.x Irishbloo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.