Wikiposts

Booked Flights

Old May 2nd 2003, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Booked Flights

Just thought we would share the fact we have bought flights via Singapore at the end on June. ONE WAY...

We had them reserved for a week whilst we decided whether to go for it or not, but prices increase in July so we bit the bullet.

Just need the house dates to fall in line, give in notice at work and we are off.

Also we got 40kg baggage allowance, but Singapore Airlines say thay are ceasing this for flights booked after 12th May, and said other companies are doing that too.

Very glad to have something to plan for at last...

Mash...

Last edited by mashiraz; May 2nd 2003 at 11:51 pm.
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

you must be so nervous and excited all at the same time!!

all the best for the future
Old May 2nd 2003, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Booked Flights

Originally posted by mashiraz
Just thought we would share the fact we have bought flights via Singapore at the end on June. ONE WAY...

We had them reserved for a week whilst we decided whether to go for it or not, but prices increase in July so we bit the bullet.

Just need the house dates to fall in line, give in notice at work and we are off.

Also we got 4kg baggage allowance, but Singapore Airlines say thay are ceasing this for flights booked after 12th May, and said other companies are doing that too.

Mash...
Hi Mash

4K baggage allowance - thats not enough for a hamster !

Well done for booking - hope everything slots into place for you.

All the best

Terry

Crack the beers open

Old May 2nd 2003, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers!

Mr Mash
Old May 3rd 2003, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Originally posted by mashiraz

Also we got 40kg baggage allowance, but Singapore Airlines say thay are ceasing this for flights booked after 12th May, and said other companies are doing that too.

Mash...
All the very best to you and family Mash, hope the move goes smoothly and for goodness sake don't stop posting!

Let us know how you get on.

Best of luck
Old May 3rd 2003, 12:03 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best - warm up those adelaide bars for us!

I'm jealous - saw what looks like the perfect house in Belair this morning, still every day passed is one closer.

Good luck and please keep us informed on how things are going.

Perry
Old May 3rd 2003, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information Mash

Now that it is getting closer and closer for you it must be so scary:scared:

We are hoping to fly out to Adelaide around August time, maybe if all goes well we might be able to meet up for a drink

Good luck with the house sale

Sindy
Old May 3rd 2003, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Go for it Mash and don't look back. The house can always complete after you've gone, just make sure you've signed your contracts or left power of attorney with someone. We didn't know if we were coming back or not so only had 25kilos each and we managed fine. Good luck - it'll all be worth it!

Loopy
Old May 3rd 2003, 2:32 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Who cares about that long flight ahead of you when you've waited as long as you have! You'll be there before you know it, good luck.

Steve.
Old May 3rd 2003, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Congratulations Mash + Co.

About bloody time you been posting from this side of the world too long, don't forget to keep us all informed

All the best

Paul & Linda
Old May 3rd 2003, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

Give me a call if you need anything.......I would love to meet you sometime. I am sure I emailed you my number.

Congrats - the hardest part is finally getting on the plane - but just think - come June and summer is only 6 months away!!!

Shaz xx
Old May 3rd 2003, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Shaz, mislaid your number in a safe place . I really appreciate your offer of help and can't wait to be over and meet up.

Can you PM me again with it
Cheers.
Mash...

Originally posted by wizzywozza
Give me a call if you need anything.......I would love to meet you sometime. I am sure I emailed you my number.

Congrats - the hardest part is finally getting on the plane - but just think - come June and summer is only 6 months away!!!

Shaz xx
Old May 3rd 2003, 4:36 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Mash, I bet you can't believe it after all this time.
Keep posting and let us know how things are going.

Steph
Old May 3rd 2003, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Paul and Steph
Best of luck Mash, I bet you can't believe it after all this time.
Keep posting and let us know how things are going.

Steph
Hi Mash and family

Glad all that waiting is over for you, good luck with all your plans, we only have 24 days left, signed contracts for house just waiting to exchange, sold the car today, still clearing stuff out, didn't realise we collected so much rubbish!

Hope everything goes well, keep in touch
Dave and Yve

:scared: 24 days to go!!!!
Old May 3rd 2003, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done ,mash & family.

The long wait is nearly over.

Keep in touch

footie chick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.