booked 4

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:38 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default booked 4

shippers to come and give us a quote.....

PSS
Crown
Allied Picfords
Robinsons.......

has anyone had any dealing with the above.....

love boomie
xx
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: booked 4

Originally posted by Boomie
shippers to come and give us a quote.....

PSS
Crown
Allied Picfords
Robinsons.......

has anyone had any dealing with the above.....

love boomie
xx

Well I've used Crown and biggy used Pickfords...u seen the thread????
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:46 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Gryff
Well I've used Crown and biggy used Pickfords...u seen the thread????

nope i havent..... how did ya find crown....

thanx
boom
xx
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:48 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

thanx
boom
xx
Yellow pages?? (sorry!)
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:49 pm

Originally posted by wmoore
Yellow pages?? (sorry!)

pmsl..... us too lol

love boom
xx
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

thanx
boom
xx
Crown were brill...been really pleased so far. The stuff is (hopefully) on it's way now. My stuff is racing biggy's (with pickfords)to Brisbane.

Not sure how to add a link to the Thread but it's called Ready Steady......GONE. Crown vs Pickfords. Although this doesnt actually tell u much about Crown or Pickfords...lol
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:03 pm

Crown were brill...been really pleased so far. The stuff is (hopefully) on it's way now. My stuff is racing biggy's (with pickfords)to Brisbane.

Not sure how to add a link to the Thread but it's called Ready Steady......GONE. Crown vs Pickfords. Although this doesnt actually tell u much about Crown or Pickfords...lol

did they give u an aprox. timespan...... and do ya have to be in oz when it arrives......one company told me us ya did.... which means we will have to store for a few weeks.....does anyone know the cost ov this

we are hopin to get the shippers in at the end ov next month....but dont plan to fly till mid oct......

love boom
xx
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Here you are Gryff
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...rown+pickfords
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

true...its more of a fashion show and bribery house of ill-repute

(bet that gets yer checking the link lol)
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

did they give u an aprox. timespan...... and do ya have to be in oz when it arrives......one company told me us ya did.... which means we will have to store for a few weeks.....does anyone know the cost ov this

we are hopin to get the shippers in at the end ov next month....but dont plan to fly till mid oct......

love boom
xx
yes they said between 8 and 12 weeks...but looks like it will be well within that time...get voting..lol......not really relavant to us about not being there as we will be, so didnt ask, sorry.

Crown do storage in Oz but i have no idea how much it is..sorry again!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by wmoore
Here you are Gryff
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...rown+pickfords
Bless u...how did u do that?..lol
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by trainee_pilot
true...its more of a fashion show and bribery house of ill-repute

(bet that gets yer checking the link lol)
Yeah but it's fun...lol....and did u check the link Boomie? If so do I have ur vote?....although I am feeling sorry for biggy so don't mind really!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

trainee_pilot will become famous soon enough

Yeah but it's fun...lol....and did u check the link Boomie? If so do I have ur vote?....although I am feeling sorry for biggy so don't mind really!
when replying click on http:// and paste the link into the 2nd box
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

I've had one quote so far from PSS. Pleasantly surprised actually.

442 cubic feet(?) for GBP 1960 - Essex to Adelaide including packing and whathaveyou.

It'd cost me GBP500 to move to Romford!
Old Jun 4th 2004, 1:42 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

20ft container(4 bedroom house contents fitted in it!)...£3,600 inc insurance. that was last september.
left uk 19th sept and was delivered here 5th nov...not bad eh??..no breakages either!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.