Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Book club, north shore Sydney ?

Book club, north shore Sydney ?

Old Dec 13th 2009, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Crystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond repute
Default Book club, north shore Sydney ?

Hello,

I've read about a book club in Sydney's north shore but can't find any details. Anyone help ?

I need an incentive to put down those trashy Twilight books and would love to meet some new people !

Cheers,

C
Old Dec 13th 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Book club, north shore Sydney ?

Originally Posted by Crystaltipps
Hello,

I've read about a book club in Sydney's north shore but can't find any details. Anyone help ?

I need an incentive to put down those trashy Twilight books and would love to meet some new people !

Cheers,

C
There was a bookclub organised through this site a couple of years ago, but it stopped. This year I have been in a bookclub with others from here, but not directly connected to British Expats. It might be a bit far for you though, as the members are quite scattered- I live in Berowra, and there are others in Castle Hill, Turramurra, Killarney Heights and various other places. We mostly met through this site, hence why we don't all live in the same suburb. You'd be more than welcome to join us if you like- PM me for details. If you fancy something a bit more local, your library will possibly run a bookclub.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am in the bookclub that YanH mentioned but I also belong to another bookclub that meets in the Frenchs Forest area (we do have a lady from Chatswood in the group), if you would like more details PM me, you would be welcome to join.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
Hi I am in the bookclub that YanH mentioned but I also belong to another bookclub that meets in the Frenchs Forest area (we do have a lady from Chatswood in the group), if you would like more details PM me, you would be welcome to join.
Ha ha I am a member of one.....ask me about it!!
Old Dec 28th 2009, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

Crystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond reputeCrystaltipps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plantpot
Hey Plantpot, yes please furnish me with the details. Got a voucher for an online bookstore for xmas and am itching to spend it.

x
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

marian and ian burgess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by plantpot
Hi Plant Pot I to would be interested in your book Club. I live in Dee Why so quite close to French's Forest so would appreciate details.
Thanks Marian Burgess
Old Jan 10th 2010, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Ron the Pom;8175856]Hi I am in the bookclub that YanH mentioned but I also belong to another bookclub that meets in the Frenchs Forest area (we do have a lady from Chatswood in the group), if you would like more dbe welcome to jo

Hi Ron Yes I would like details of the French Forest Book Club. I am still waiting for a reply from Plant Pot. I live in Dee Why so Frenches Forest would be a good location.
Thanks
Marian Burgess
Old Jan 13th 2010, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Crystaltipps
Hey Plantpot, yes please furnish me with the details. Got a voucher for an online bookstore for xmas and am itching to spend it.

x
Hi Crystaltips Did you ever find out about the book club in Frenches Forest? I have tried to get info from Plant pot and Ron the Pom but no replies. I live in Dee Why and as I have only been in Australia for 3 months and I enjoy reading, a book club seems like a good way to meet some people. Hoping to hear from you.
Marian