Reload this Page >

The BooBoos have a "home"

The BooBoos have a "home"

Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The BooBoos have a "home"

Hi Peeps

We have a rental home and as you can see we are now on line.

Getting the rental was a pain. No rental history was a drawback. Some rental agencies even said to get a letter from our estate agents back home to verify "our living standards". This was a shock to me and I was very upset by this.
Anyway we have a guardian angel who got us a rental within the hour. I would say the young girls are crap at their jobs and the older ladies are far better to deal with.
Also Hevs has been great and helped out loads. I even got to borrow her "toaster"....She has fed us and watered us and has put up with Mr BooBoo talking non stop.!!!
lol
We also managed to get another couple of guardian angels over here. Such kind and friendly people. They took us around the area in their car and went out of their way to get us involved in the local community.

We have a prime block of land near the lake "802" m2 and no matter where we go we always went back to that area, hence we liked it so much we bought the land.

Little Miss BooBoo has settled into shool fine and has made friends easily.No probs there.

We still have alot to do and also have lots of fun to have.

Though it has been two and a half weeks it feels like it is longer and I feel quite at home....

Catch up soon

hugs
BooBoo
Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The BooBoos have a "home"

Originally posted by booboo
and has put up with Mr BooBoo talking non stop.!!!
lol

BooBoo
And believe me, that guy can talk for England
Hows your stools?
Go get that barbie sorted and we'll be round to help you christen it
Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

My "stools" are firm and upright. No probs there ,though they are making my bum numb:scared:
Kind of a light brown in colour.

:scared:

$49 dollars from megamart. Had em going didint it!!!

Waiting in now for the fridge freezer and washing machine
hugs

BooBoo

Has a house and three stools and two blow beds, but it is great!!!!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

P.s

blow p beds can be fun if you put your mind to it!!!!

booboo
Old Mar 31st 2004, 11:04 pm
Badge

Default Re: The BooBoos have a "home"

Originally posted by hevs
And believe me, that guy can talk for England
Hows your stools?
Go get that barbie sorted and we'll be round to help you christen it
so what with me and Mr BooBoo, Hevs just sits in a daily deluge of chit chat and from me, inane commentary.

Badge

Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

deluge of something anyway
Its down to my profession, you have to listen to everyone going on about their holidays, affairs, kids etc all the time.
I just switch off
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 9:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by hevs
deluge of something anyway
Its down to my profession, you have to listen to everyone going on about their holidays, affairs, kids etc all the time.
I just switch off

Sounds like Hevs should start her own problem page on here.

Dear Hevs