Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Boo Hoo virgin atlantic quit sydney

Boo Hoo virgin atlantic quit sydney

Old Feb 6th 2014, 10:54 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boo Hoo virgin atlantic quit sydney

I'm now trying to work out what to do with my meagre but hard earned 12500 Flying Club points! Might have to burn on a Virgin Aus flight. Unless anyone has ideas for better value.
Old Feb 7th 2014, 2:17 am
A modern day warrior

Tom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting to read some of the comments on here about the VS onboard product which I tend to agree with, but I still think the LHR clubhouse is right up there among the best.........and I work for Virgin Atlantic........in SYD.........so looks like one way or another I''m off back to the UK later this year once we have wound up the local operation.
Going back to the comments, there is a lot of recognition in the company that we have got to change some stuff. We are kind of caught in the middle though as we have new B789's arriving later this year and an as yet un-decided replacement for the A346's currently used on the SYD route to be ordered. So we are having to work with what we have got until the new CEO has got things sorted out. With Delta owning 49% now, they will have an impact also, but more in the structure and operating methods I think.
Not sure if my future is with VS at the moment, or if it will be somewhere else, but either way return to UK is most likely as the local job market for my skills is tight to say the least with QF disposing of staff all over the country. The UK is picking up and most I people I know are acquiring new jobs quite easily for my part of the aviation industry.
Life is never boring, that's for sure.
Old Feb 9th 2014, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Tim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant futureTim65 has a brilliant future

Flying back with them on Thursday to LHR premium economy so hope its worth it, booked through flight centre , sales person in shop recommend them as cost with other air lines the same.