Bondi's doing a good job

Wikiposts

Bondi's doing a good job

Old May 26th 2005, 12:17 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Bondi's doing a good job

Originally Posted by Badge
I reckon.

I like the way he closes threads that get too silly, the way he puts in spoilers and the like. He's firm but fair, I reckon.

badge
I agree, he's doing a great job

I was wondering where all these "Spoilers" were coming from

Old May 26th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Bondi's cool. And just wanted to say thanks to Badge and Surfdude for writing lovely positive threads about good people who've done a lot for a lot of us. It's great to see the forum all loved up again after it's little wobble! GROUP HUG...
Old May 26th 2005, 12:37 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Badge
I reckon.

I like the way he closes threads that get too silly, the way he puts in spoilers and the like. He's firm but fair, I reckon.

badge
You've made me all embarrassed. Wmoore, JAJ and Peter are all working in the background as well and deserve praise for their efforts which have been going on far longer than my wee moderating time.
Old May 26th 2005, 1:00 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Neither was 'happening'

There is a spell checker now you know.

Cheers,
JTL

AHh Happening was a typing error, where's the spell checker?.

Kala
Old May 26th 2005, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
AHh Happening was a typing error, where's the spell checker?.

Kala
Second button to the right of the 'Submit Reply' button. Says 'Spell Check'. For some reason its slightly bigger than the 'Submit Reply' and 'Preview Post'
buttons.

JTL
Old May 26th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Second button to the right of the 'Submit Reply' button. Says 'Spell Check'. For some reason its slightly bigger than the 'Submit Reply' and 'Preview Post'
buttons.

JTL
The addition of the spell check button has made me realise just how lazy I am! I know it's there. I know my spelling is shocking. I don't use it...
Old May 26th 2005, 1:29 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

buttons.

JTL

Jeez I'm blind as a bat, I couldn't see that for love nor money 10 mins ago

Thank you.
Kala
Old May 26th 2005, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Un-Co
The addition of the spell check button has made me realise just how lazy I am! I know it's there. I know my spelling is shocking. I don't use it...
Same here! It just feels like a waste of 10 seconds of my life

I'd only use it if I was trying to look clever and use a big word

JTL
Old May 26th 2005, 10:53 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

OMFG Bondipom is a mod.... FFS Simone will be next.