Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bondipom to go Expats Cold Turkey

View Poll Results: How long before I'm back?
1 hour
17.39%
1 day
23.91%
4 days
32.61%
1 Week
13.04%
Fortnight
0%
Month
4.35%
2 months
2.17%
6 months
0%
Year
2.17%
Forever
4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Bondipom to go Expats Cold Turkey

Old May 23rd 2004, 1:07 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bondipom to go Expats Cold Turkey

Originally posted by bondipom
25 posts a day is way too much. I have to break it somehow. How long do you give me?
As I write 75% gave BP no more than 4 days.
Oh ye of little faith.
You forget the man is an animal and hence will last at least a week
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

By day four you will be sweating profusely, you won't be able to think of anything else.
You'll promise yourself "just a quick look". You'll have a peek just to see what's being said.Someone will have posted something and your mind will be screaming "I've got an opinion on that". You'll try not to reply but as more and more people post their replies you just won't be able to stop yourself.
Your fingers will tap out a reply on the keyboard, your hand will hover over the reply button as you desperately try to control yourself. You'll nearly manage to pull away but you can't bear to hit the delete button . Your heart is beating faster,the adrenaline is pumping,there's a screaming in your ears,YES,YES,YES,JUST DO IT. You can't contain yourself any longer and you hit the submit reply button. The relief is immediate.Welcome back.
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:44 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

He's still lurking though.
He just cant keep away:scared:
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:52 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pompeywill
He's still lurking though.
He just cant keep away:scared:
Gday all

I am going to try and restrict myself to one go per month to keep you all updated. I have a few projects that need doing and this place hardly helps the concentration. Feel free to PM me or use the e-mail function.

Happy posting.
Old May 23rd 2004, 9:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Gday all

I am going to try and restrict myself to one go per month to keep you all updated. I have a few projects that need doing and this place hardly helps the concentration. Feel free to PM me or use the e-mail function.

Happy posting.
hehehe.......thats the problem BP...its nearly impossible to withdraw from this site!!! i only tend to lurk around the lounge, but just lately keep peeking in here! Its impossible to keep away - whos doing what, with whom, when is so and so going...ARGH!!!!

I wish you luck......just out of curiosity how often will you be coming back to check your pms!?

sue
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:09 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

probably like Badge, EVERYDAY
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted ya BP!!!
Are you back them?
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 8:24 pm

I'm back to check the pm and saw Rachels PR thread. See ya next time.
Old Jun 2nd 2004, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 2nd 2004, 8:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah,
Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:28 am

Originally Posted by Simone
Yeah,
See you all for a while. Got some intersting projects at work needing my time. I'll spread some karma and see you all if it goes quiet again.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bondipom
See you all for a while. Got some intersting projects at work needing my time. I'll spread some karma and see you all if it goes quiet again.

Good luck resisting the temptation! Normally I would have said 4 days - but who knows, if your projects are interesting - you could resist!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
Don't go for long BP.
The muppets will suffer without animal to bring some common sense to proceedings.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 8:42 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Seeya
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:40 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Just change your name, then you can come on as much as you want...
Cas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.