Default Bondi Dusk

I took these when I got home from work.
Old May 3rd 2004, 8:17 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Old May 3rd 2004, 8:18 am

Old May 3rd 2004, 8:21 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
I take it the camera is a new toy BP? Keep it up, you've taken some great pictures.
Old May 3rd 2004, 8:26 am

Originally posted by wmoore
I take it the camera is a new toy BP? Keep it up, you've taken some great pictures.
I got it last year and the novelty value has not worn off. The camera has totally changed the way I take pictures. Don't worry I will post many more to come.
Old May 3rd 2004, 8:36 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I got it last year and the novelty value has not worn off. The camera has totally changed the way I take pictures. Don't worry I will post many more to come.
I've got a Canon too but I'm a cheapskate and got the A300. Good enough for me and the only real thing missing compared to the A80 is the optical zoom.
Old May 3rd 2004, 10:30 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great pics BP, we had a great night out in Bondi on Saturday night, its lovely to be a quick flight from Sydney
Old May 3rd 2004, 10:39 am

Originally posted by mcmercer
Great pics BP, we had a great night out in Bondi on Saturday night, its lovely to be a quick flight from Sydney
Where did you go in Bondi?
Old May 3rd 2004, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Ravisis (I think???), then the thai place, then Bondi hotel. Met up with some friends we hadnt seen for a long time who live in Bondi and Rosebay.
Old May 3rd 2004, 10:48 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Where did you go in Bondi?
Great pics BP - what camera do you have out of interest?
My boyf is into photography and putting together digital movies from stills. He recently bought a Canon EOS 300D (I think!) and a couple of lens; even I was able to take good photos with it, really puts my small Kodak digicam to shame. Having an instant shutter on a digital camera I found to be just great.
Old May 3rd 2004, 10:58 am

It is a Canon Powershot A80. We bought it because it is lighter and easier to carry than the EOS I have. I still use the EOS and I love the tone of film but digital pics are now nearly there with film, especially in the better lit situations.

What I love about digital is the ability to go mad taking pics and then delete the bad ones.
Old May 3rd 2004, 11:10 am
Account Closed

lol, just tried to post a pic from our night out in Bondi but havnt got to grips with resizing yet, will have a tinker with it and try again!
Old May 3rd 2004, 1:52 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

It is a Canon Powershot A80. We bought it because it is lighter and easier to carry than the EOS I have. I still use the EOS and I love the tone of film but digital pics are now nearly there with film, especially in the better lit situations.

What I love about digital is the ability to go mad taking pics and then delete the bad ones.
I think my parents have that camera, its incredibly small and takes fantastic photos, even in the duller light of the UK

The good think about the EOS300D, is that it is digital, so the best of both worlds. A bit hefty to carry around, though we have one of those very small 'fit in your pocket' ones for casual use, just a 2.1 and not very good in low light mind.
Old May 3rd 2004, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Gold Coasters is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BP,

I know what you mean.

I bought a Fuji Finepix S602zoom last year prior to our trip to Oz, I also bought a 512mb compact flash card for it. If i take pics using the mid range setting (3mill pixels) the card will hold 499 pics, each pic is about 1meg in size, well i thought that it would hold plenty of pics for our 5 week trip.

We went away up to the north coast, here in Northern Ireland, for the weekend and i took over 300 pics, well that started to worry me as i did not want to start going through pics every night deleting ones that i did not want, as the only way for me to do this was to look at the small LCD screen at the back of the camera.

I decided that to buy another 512mb card was out of the question as not only the cost was too much but it would also fill up with pics in no time, so another option had to be found, i did a few searches for different things and found this to be the best for me, http://www.xs-drive.com/ Now i did not buy one new, i found loads of them on Ebay at a fraction of the cost, the one that i got has a 10gig hard drive in it and during the 5 weeks that we were in Oz i almost used 7gig of it taking over 1800 pics. Even when we got home and i edited the ones out that we did not want we are still left with over 1500 pics.

I would highly recommend one of these, or something similar to the Digital camera user.

By the way it is a multi card device.

Happy snapping, Mark.

Last edited by Gold Coasters; May 3rd 2004 at 5:15 pm.
Old May 3rd 2004, 10:05 pm

Thats an excellent gadget. I was wondering if someone would do something like that. At the moment we are getting the images burnt to CD at developers when we are away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.