Bond Usage

Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:41 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default Bond Usage

Can someone please tell me under what circumstances the bond lodged by an assurer would get used up?

Thanks muchly......(139 visa)
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bond Usage

Originally Posted by Plug
Can someone please tell me under what circumstances the bond lodged by an assurer would get used up?

Thanks muchly......(139 visa)
Hi Plug

From what I've researched and I may have got it wrong, it is used up when you claim for benefits that you are not entitled to for the first 2 years eg. unemployment benefit etc.

Debs
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:45 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Damn! I got all excited there for a minute. I read the title as BONDAGE!

Sorry... i'll get ma coat
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:48 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Hi Deb,

Thanks for the quick response, we have claimed for child benefit and rental assistance and I only started work two weeks ago, my assurer is saying we have several letters from DIMIA informing them the bond is being accessed. All along we have checked and double checked with the authorities that we are entitled to this - and before everyone jumps on the bandwagon, no we didn't come here just to claim benefits!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:49 am
Senior Stella Member

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Damn! I got all excited there for a minute. I read the title as BONDAGE!

Sorry... i'll get ma coat
Bit more interesting admittedly!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Plug
Hi Deb,

Thanks for the quick response, we have claimed for child benefit and rental assistance and I only started work two weeks ago, my assurer is saying we have several letters from DIMIA informing them the bond is being accessed. All along we have checked and double checked with the authorities that we are entitled to this - and before everyone jumps on the bandwagon, no we didn't come here just to claim benefits!
I agree, I also have been led to believe that you are entitled to the above without it affecting your bond so equally confused!

Let me know what you find out.

Debs
Old Dec 20th 2005, 11:30 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debilloyd
I agree, I also have been led to believe that you are entitled to the above without it affecting your bond so equally confused!

Let me know what you find out.

Debs
as far as I know if u r working then u r intitled to family tax benefit bla bla...ffs u r paying into it after all. we thot it was there for if u were naughty lol they could use the money to deport ya