bond requested

Old May 17th 2004, 9:51 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default bond requested

Well someone heard me pleading for my bond request because I got the phonecall today from our agent saying it had been requested.
House buyer signed everything today, moving out wednesday into caravan and now have the bond request, it can't get much better than that.

Jenny
Old May 17th 2004, 10:04 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: bond requested

Originally posted by jensteve
Well someone heard me pleading for my bond request because I got the phonecall today from our agent saying it had been requested.
House buyer signed everything today, moving out wednesday into caravan and now have the bond request, it can't get much better than that.

Jenny

fantastic news.....i nearly choked on me zinger at the kfc..... when i got ya text.....

bloodie quick....... told ya we had a good case officer......

cant wait to come and see how the other side live on the 30th
.......hehehehe

love boomie xx
Old May 18th 2004, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jenny,

Great news! We are at the stage of 'waiting for the bond request'... Just wanted to ask you how long after your meds did you get the request?

Cheers!

Linzie
Old May 18th 2004, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your bond request we had ours a couple of weeks ago and are in the process of transfering the money over.

FalcoThorn
We had our meds requested 04/02/04 however the meds weren`t carried out until 01/03/04 as we were on holiday and the bond request arrived on 04/05/04 and must be lodged before 16th June.

footie chick
Old May 18th 2004, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Jen,

remind me..whats ya timeline??????????????
Old May 18th 2004, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Footie Chick!

According to the courier company our meds were received by ASPC three weeks ago today, so I guess I am expecting too much by expecting the bond request anytime now!

Just a bit worried about whether case officer actually received them, as I had emailed her a week after the delivery and she had not seen them.

Need to be Patient!!!!!

Cheers

Linzie

Old May 18th 2004, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: bond requested

Hi Jenny
Great feeling isnt' it? we had ours today!!!!!!
best wishes to you and yours
Rach, Mark and Chanelle x
Old May 18th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats
Old May 18th 2004, 9:31 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

time line, app 14 aug 2003
meds 21 april
bond request 15 may
they had the meds back for a week

Jenny