Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bond request lost in post!!

Bond request lost in post!!

Old Mar 15th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bond request lost in post!!

We had an e.mail 3 weeks ago from our co saying that she will be sending our forms for our bond request in the post...we had`nt received them so I sent her an e.mail (thanks to advice from Alex) and she said that she sent them on the 24th feb
OMG I wonder what sort of timescale we have left :scared: she said that she has sent another lot via registered post.

What with that and our very slow house sale feeling very stressed

Sue x anyone else had the same happen to them?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice
Default Re: Bond request lost in post!!

Originally Posted by Sue2
We had an e.mail 3 weeks ago from our co saying that she will be sending our forms for our bond request in the post...we had`nt received them so I sent her an e.mail (thanks to advice from Alex) and she said that she sent them on the 24th feb
OMG I wonder what sort of timescale we have left :scared: she said that she has sent another lot via registered post.

Happened to me, but you already know that!
It's not a problem, I sitll had enough time to do my bond within the timescales, however it shouldn't be difficult to get an extension in this circumstance

good luck

Alex
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:54 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Cheer up Sue - all will come right.

Sorry we didn't make the meet on Sunday but, as we expected, we were in all weekend in case of further viewings.

As it happens, we didn't have one on Sunday (!!) but did have one last Friday and one on Saturday. Although we are already under offer again we don't want to miss out on any possible better offer/timescale etc.

The couple who have offered are wanting now to rent out their house in order to be able to proceed on ours and not miss out - that at least shows some commitment and hopefully we will be able to meet our revised flight date of 12 June.

Regards - would send you some karma if I knew how to do that on here - I'm not even sure of how to lift an avatar - can you tell I'm not one of the switched-on (younger) techies!!??

Jim
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:56 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so helpless in situations like this......

All I can say is very best of luck sorting this out, and I'm sure it will turn out fine in the end.

Take care.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Cheer up Sue - all will come right.

Sorry we didn't make the meet on Sunday but, as we expected, we were in all weekend in case of further viewings.

As it happens, we didn't have one on Sunday (!!) but did have one last Friday and one on Saturday. Although we are already under offer again we don't want to miss out on any possible better offer/timescale etc.

The couple who have offered are wanting now to rent out their house in order to be able to proceed on ours and not miss out - that at least shows some commitment and hopefully we will be able to meet our revised flight date of 12 June.

Regards - would send you some karma if I knew how to do that on here - I'm not even sure of how to lift an avatar - can you tell I'm not one of the switched-on (younger) techies!!??

Jim

Cheers Jim

Shame you could`nt make the meet...it was good & nice to put faces to names.

Karma..all you need to do is click on the Karma box and then add your comment and name so people know who sent it, if you want to look at who sent it the klick on (my profile) and you can then see whos been sending you Karma

As for the avatar not 100% as I find the picture I want and Chris does the rest

I`ll send you some Karma

Sue
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Alex & Tony

It will be ok...good job you said for me to e.mail our c/o Alex..Cheers!! been looking at those sites you sent me Alex who do you actually e.mail I cant seem to find any e.mail addresses

I`m also going to phone HIFX in a mo..probably get even more

Sue x
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hi sue, sorry to hear about the none arrival of your bond request forms, wonder if your case officer ever worked for the migration bureau . Did Karen tell you that we had a invoice come last week, i nearly wet myself :scared:. Opened it up and it said amount due 00.00, at least it cost them the price of the stamp. Hope your new form arrives quickly all the best Darren.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:26 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't be long now
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sue,omg ive only just read this,im sure it will all be ok,try not to worry to much,but i know you will cant send you anymore karma yet cos i sent you some last week,but dont worry i will as soon as i can

let us know how you got on

tracey
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Thanks Alex & Tony

It will be ok...good job you said for me to e.mail our c/o Alex..Cheers!! been looking at those sites you sent me Alex who do you actually e.mail I cant seem to find any e.mail addresses

I`m also going to phone HIFX in a mo..probably get even more

Sue x
If you follow through the email trail you will see the email addresses of the people in question..

Otherwise check here:

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=155

:-)

Alex
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
If you follow through the email trail you will see the email addresses of the people in question..

Otherwise check here:

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=155

:-)

Alex

Cheers Alex your a star...send you some more Karma when I can what with one thing and another I went into panic overdrive today

Sue
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alex just had a look at the link...You are a STAR just what we needed!!

Many thanks & cheers for support everyone

Sue