Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bon Voyage container !

Bon Voyage container !

Old Jul 27th 2003, 6:36 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Bon Voyage container !

Here's to our shipment which leaves Tilbury Docks today.
Trying not to think of that scene in Perfect Storm where the ship loses half it's containers.
We're using Doree Bonner,who up to now have been jolly,damn good,but realise that a lot of problems occur this end,so I'll give a final opinion once we get our stuff.
Can't wait to get me thongs out here,just in time for Summer ! Got em well insured.

BB-George Clooney look alike
Old Jul 27th 2003, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Crikey I wish you hadn't said that now. That scene is firmly fixed in my head for evermore!

I hope you did the honourable thing and took Buttsniffer off before the conatiner left?!
Old Jul 27th 2003, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bon Voyage container !

Originally posted by baldbutts
Trying not to think of that scene in Perfect Storm where the ship loses half it's containers.
We're using Doree Bonner,who up to now have been jolly,damn good,but realise that a lot of problems occur this end,so I'll give a final opinion once we get our stuff.
Can't wait to get me thongs out here,just in time for Summer ! Got em well insured.

Dont wish to alarm you BB but this photo was taken at Tilbury docks, could it be your shipment?????
Attached Thumbnails Bon Voyage container !-overload.jpg  

Last edited by Stoney; Jul 27th 2003 at 2:49 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2003, 12:46 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stoney
Dont wish to alarm you BB but this photo was taken at Tilbury docks could it be your shipment?????
no that was his moving company, we use P.N WRITER CO ,when we move in to India........ mm
Old Jul 27th 2003, 1:49 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stoney
Dont wish to alarm you BB but this photo was taken at Tilbury docks could it be your shipment?????

nice pic stoney , i expect this is the impression most of us have of overseas removal firms .fingers crossed there not.

mark
Old Jul 27th 2003, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts

Hi Baldbutts,

We were thinking the same thing, ''will it get there''
see you soon,

Cheers,

Mark and family,

Stoney,

Great picture