Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The board has gone up - Karma perleeease

The board has gone up - Karma perleeease

Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:33 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The board has gone up - Karma perleeease

Originally Posted by moneypen20
The "For Sale" board has gone up. The first viewers came round this morning - haven't given any feedback yet.

The arsey next door neighbour will be having heart failure about the board so everything in the garden is rosy

Have never begged for anything before but if anyone has any spare karma I would be grateful. More importantly if anyone knows anyone wanting a lovely three bed house in sunny Herts I would be even more grateful
My contribution should be with you - hope it does the trick!

Binbird
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. I'm sure it will work but I am also quite naive

Anyway worth having the board up just to see neighbours face and watch him jump up and down having an eppy. Am expecting it to be ripped off the fence and thrown over my car in the morning. Pillock.

For anyone who suffers from epilepsy I apologise for the "joke". No offence intended.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:17 pm
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

The "For Sale" board has gone up. The first viewers came round this morning - haven't given any feedback yet.

The arsey next door neighbour will be having heart failure about the board so everything in the garden is rosy

Have never begged for anything before but if anyone has any spare karma I would be grateful. More importantly if anyone knows anyone wanting a lovely three bed house in sunny Herts I would be even more grateful
Best of luck with the sale - fingers crossed.

GLR
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:35 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I am not allowed to give any more Karma until tonight but wanted to send best wishes. Our board goes up on Monday (we don't expect to get visas for at least a month - may regret that) and the picture goes in the paper next Friday.

I also have a grumpy old neighbour who I am looking forward to seeing squirm. I even thought that if we got 2 offers for the house, one from a quiet old couple and one from a large family with lots of cars / drumkits but £5K less I would still sell to the family just to annoy him.
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:53 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I should be a karma trollop and ask for some. We've been on the market since June and had about 10 veiwings so far and 5 of those have been done this year. We have another one booked for tomorrow, but yet another couple who haven't even put their house on the market yet. Without sounding too negative, why do estate agents book these people in? House waiting to be sold, yes but not people who are just having a browse for something to do. Makes my wee wee boil,
Sarah
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:54 am
blossom

I wish you as much luck as I wish myself (and you will know how much that is!)

Hope you get lots and lots of viewers and that special buyer very soon.

Karma on its way to you.

Blossom