Wikiposts

Bluerobots?

Old Sep 17th 2003, 9:47 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Bluerobots?

Well.......hows you doing in aus? You must have been there for about a month now? Progress report please

Cheers

Pete.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 10:53 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bluerobots?

Originally posted by PeteY
Well.......hows you doing in aus? You must have been there for about a month now? Progress report please

Cheers

Pete.
Saw Mrs Bluerobot last weekend. Dave has been working away. The house has just been sold and the robot family should be reunited soon

Good luck Kim we must get together before we/you go.

Sorry my hoon wife didn't dis your neighbours properly this time looks like you'll still have to give the old bag a lift :scared: :scared:
Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:16 am
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Hi Pete Y

Mrs Blue here, as HUP said Dave has been working really hard and has now been over there for over 2 months. Thankfully he has not burnt out any cars lately but had to take a trip into South Australia on a crop sprayer plane - said that the Air Hostess could have thrown him the meal from the Cockpit!!

We have finally sold the house and now it is a race between HUP/H garrett and myself to see who is going to be the first to board the plane.

Can't wait to get there now - getting pissed off with being here still.

Dave will, hopefully, be letting us all know his news when he has done something interesting instead of work morning, noon and night and weekends.

How is it going your end?

Kim
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:00 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Originally posted by PeteY

Cheers

Pete.
I'll write a decent reply soon. But to sum up:

Been working my ass off for past few weeks, including late nights & weekends. Not a 457 Visa slave thing, we're just very busy. I am going to Millicent near Mount Gambier in SA for a few week with work, going some time next week (been saying that for past 2 weeks - still to happen). As I have been so busy, I have'nt been able to find anywhere for us to stay yet, so god knows whats going to happen on this front. Apart from that, that's pretty much it. I can however recommend Burwood RSL for a decent meal & cheap beer. What a sad life I lead.

Dave
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

As I have been so busy, I have'nt been able to find anywhere for us to stay yet, so god knows whats going to happen on this front.Dave
Your'e gonna do the usual bloke thing and let the Mrs sort it arn't ya!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:37 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
Your'e gonna do the usual bloke thing and let the Mrs sort it arn't ya!
blah blah blah

Stop your moaning woman and get back in the kitchen