Blue Card

Old Mar 5th 2005, 7:04 pm
Still in the UK

Pooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blue Card

Just got back from Brisbane after a fact finding trip for where to live etc. Am a brickie, a lot of people mentioned to me I will need a blue card to work, but thats all they said! What is it, where do I get one please!
Old Mar 6th 2005, 3:45 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue Card

Originally Posted by Pooligan
Just got back from Brisbane after a fact finding trip for where to live etc. Am a brickie, a lot of people mentioned to me I will need a blue card to work, but thats all they said! What is it, where do I get one please!
It's just a half day course, average cost $100 bucks, in basic health & safety at work. You can call Cadet Training 07 54366000 for details or fax them on 07 54366051. They're Sunshine coast based but there's loads of other places that run the course. We did the course last year with them, cost us $60 each. Cards themselves are just a laminated bit of paper you fill in yourself and they are issued the same day. You do need one to work on any construction job in Qld and fines are on the spot for not having one.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 6:35 pm
Still in the UK

Pooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Blue Card

Cheers mate, will get on it when I gt back!

Originally Posted by cresta57
It's just a half day course, average cost $100 bucks, in basic health & safety at work. You can call Cadet Training 07 54366000 for details or fax them on 07 54366051. They're Sunshine coast based but there's loads of other places that run the course. We did the course last year with them, cost us $60 each. Cards themselves are just a laminated bit of paper you fill in yourself and they are issued the same day. You do need one to work on any construction job in Qld and fines are on the spot for not having one.