Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bloody Managers!!!

Bloody Managers!!!

Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:51 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Bloody Managers!!!

Just had a call from agent, TRA decided to spot check Alan's ref and spoke to one of the many day managers (works for a huge American company in UK) who then proceeded to inform TRA that Alan doesn't do that or that or that etc!!!
Now they are asking for further confirmation that he does what he does!! Took us long enough to get the buggers to sign and agree the first work ref, holy shit what more can we add!!!!!!!!

Alan said if it was certain managers then we don't stand a chance as they are arsehole's of the first degree, balls balls balls, crap crap crap

Thought that would make me feel a bit better, but it didn't !!!!!!

Oh well, back to drawing board!!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bloody Managers!!!

As its Halloween I've put a hex on the tossers for you

Suzy x
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:10 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
As its Halloween I've put a hex on the tossers for you

Suzy x

Thanks love,

Hadn't thought of that, i'll get Alan to spit in their tea!!!!!!! (not reallyAlan wouldn't do that)

although i would,
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Thanks love,

Hadn't thought of that, i'll get Alan to spit in their tea!!!!!!! (not reallyAlan wouldn't do that)

although i would,

Only spit. Think laterally :scared:

suzy x
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by suzy
Only spit. Think laterally :scared:

suzy x

eww!!!!!

thought that was for if you worked in Macdonalds, as a local lad was sacked for depositing bodily fluids in our local drive through!!!!!! (and No that's not the big American firm that Alan works for)
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

they sound like tw*ts

k sent
Old Oct 31st 2005, 6:51 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate little Hitler managers ! Hope you get this sorted out
Old Oct 31st 2005, 7:53 pm
Sam
here and staying

Thanks all!

Alan off to work at 9.30pm (night shift) Agent has advised him to find out who the TRA spoke to and to see if it is a manager that Alan does not work under normally cause then he can point out that the chap was talking crap (mind you most of his managers do!!)

mind you this puts Alan in a bit of a spot as it wasn't common knowledge at work that we were doing this migration business!!!! (only the HR Manager knew)

Still keeping our fingers crossed (plus everything else)

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:19 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a call from agent, TRA decided to spot check Alan's ref and spoke to one of the many day managers (works for a huge American company in UK) who then proceeded to inform TRA that Alan doesn't do that or that or that etc!!!
Now they are asking for further confirmation that he does what he does!! Took us long enough to get the buggers to sign and agree the first work ref, holy shit what more can we add!!!!!!!!

Alan said if it was certain managers then we don't stand a chance as they are arsehole's of the first degree, balls balls balls, crap crap crap

What a nightmare to have happen - hope you get sorted out without having to provide additional info.

Sending you karma,

Nicky
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:01 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Think of it as a small hiccup, i speak from experience.

Speak to and bow to the TRA, you need em.

The manager in question is a utter PRICK !

Im sure added info, and perhaps, designate a manager for them to speak to, and voila hey presto.

Wishing you soooooo much good luck, Steve n Debs
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:35 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that is such a nightmare, hope you get it sorted. Bloody manager, why didn't he check first.