Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bloody Hell - Got My Visa

Bloody Hell - Got My Visa

Old Jun 11th 2003, 7:38 am
A soft and furry member

Bluey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bloody Hell - Got My Visa

On my way to work this morning I had a phonecall from my wife to tell me that my visa had arrived and my passport had been stamped, and bloody hell, by the love of Reg Grundy, it only took 2 weeks (front loaded spouses application). The only thing left now is to sell the house. I posted a week or so ago that we had accepted an offer on it, but unfortunately that fell through, and we have now moved to another agent. But, cross fingers, we could still be in Adelaide for Christmas if all goes well.

Can anybody recommend a good 'Floppy Hat with dangling Corks' supplier.

Old Jun 11th 2003, 7:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, congratulations!

Isn't it a fabulous feeling - go out and celebrate - but leave the corks for the wine bottles!!!
Old Jun 11th 2003, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Julza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bloody Hell - Got My Visa

Originally posted by Bluey
On my way to work this morning I had a phonecall from my wife to tell me that my visa had arrived and my passport had been stamped, and bloody hell, by the love of Reg Grundy, it only took 2 weeks (front loaded spouses application). The only thing left now is to sell the house. I posted a week or so ago that we had accepted an offer on it, but unfortunately that fell through, and we have now moved to another agent. But, cross fingers, we could still be in Adelaide for Christmas if all goes well.

Congrats, that's great news!!! Fingers crossed for your house.

We are in the same boat as you at the moment, my husband got his spouse visa last week and the house is on the market. We have had two offers but both couples have not sold thier own houses yet so we are still waiting...

Hoping to be back in OZ by Christmas!

Julza
Old Jun 11th 2003, 8:16 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody Hell - Got My Visa

Congrats Bluey

Nice to see that the Spouse Visas are being processed quickly as thats the way I intend to go.

All the best for the house sale and the move to Adelaide.

TT

Originally posted by Bluey

Old Jun 11th 2003, 10:19 am
jaz
Forum Regular

jaz is an unknown quantity at this point

That's really funny, I got my husbands visa through the post this morning too!

Our house is on the market, and all we need to do is get a buyer, then we are off for good!

We are also heading for Adelaide, how weird, we want to be there by the end of this year too.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:52 am
A soft and furry member

Well bugger me with scabby koala, thats some coincidence Jaz.
Not only do we live in the same town and street, we even live in the same house. Isn't life funny. Or perhaps you were referring to your other husband!
Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:54 am
Badge

akruba make a crackin' good hat - probably the best.

They're based in SA.

a hat costs about 120 bucks.

badgers

Old Jun 11th 2003, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Bluey

We also are heading off to Adelaide later in the year, when the house is sold (ours, not yours!)

Good luck

Sindy
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:52 pm
earlswood

Congrats Bluey (and Jaz!!)

Good luck with the house

Earlswood

Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

carey/steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Enjoy!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2003, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Zippy you must be singing loudly today "Up above the streets and houses Rainbows climbing high..."

Many congrats on your news.

Tina:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Jun 11th 2003, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!

footie chick
Old Jun 11th 2003, 5:15 pm
A soft and furry member

Hey Tina, what do you mean Zippy. The picture is me, honest, though I do admit a slight resemblance. Whenever you're in Adelaide look for the Zippy lookalike and Betty Boo. That'll be me and Jaz walking down the street. You cant miss us.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 5:36 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats Bluey and Jaz, and good luck on both your house sales and you expect us to beleive that you dont know each other....... and i suppose you don't go to them swinging partys either?
Old Jun 11th 2003, 5:39 pm
A soft and furry member

Dont know what you mean Crossy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.