bloody hell

Old Jan 17th 2005, 10:19 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default bloody hell

now, for MONTHS I organized everything for my visa, all the documents, police checks, medicals, photos etc etc etc you get the idea....now all I need to finally get my visa is the aussie police clearance.....the federal police requires an international money order and some international reply coupons when applying from overseas....I couldnt get any of that here in germany so I send all the docs to my missus....now she cant get those international reply coupons at the postoffice close to our place.....its a joke haha....I´ll get there but why does this very last form has to be so complicated....Ive always been a good boy so gimme the bloody clearance :-)

just though you guys need to know haha
Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:22 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: bloody hell

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
now, for MONTHS I organized everything for my visa, all the documents, police checks, medicals, photos etc etc etc you get the idea....now all I need to finally get my visa is the aussie police clearance.....the federal police requires an international money order and some international reply coupons when applying from overseas....I couldnt get any of that here in germany so I send all the docs to my missus....now she cant get those international reply coupons at the postoffice close to our place.....its a joke haha....I´ll get there but why does this very last form has to be so complicated....Ive always been a good boy so gimme the bloody clearance :-)

just though you guys need to know haha

I did the same thing. My partner got them at the PO no probs. I suggest she tries another PO
Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:39 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I did the same thing. My partner got them at the PO no probs. I suggest she tries another PO
so its okay to send them IRC´s from australia when they actually have to send the clearance overseas? Im sure it is ey?
Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:48 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

so its okay to send them IRC´s from australia when they actually have to send the clearance overseas? Im sure it is ey?

If I'm following you correctly, then yep. I did it just fine that way.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:43 am
Melbourne Rock City

Ill throw in some stamps as well, just to make sure
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:44 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Ill throw in some stamps as well, just to make sure

heck, write it on the back of a fifty, and you should be fine
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:47 am
Melbourne Rock City

the greedy bastards get a cheque, that should do....I dont even know how to spell cheque....
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:50 am
part-time Visa Angel!

the greedy bastards get a cheque, that should do....I dont even know how to spell cheque....

looks good to me...... though if I were American it'd be a whole different story
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:52 am
Melbourne Rock City

you´re better off being dutch than american :-)