bloody hell ...

Old Oct 26th 2004, 2:43 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bloody hell ...

bloody hell i've just spent an hour reading the whinging pom thread to find its closed just wanted to know will my tv work in oz??
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: bloody hell ...

Originally Posted by possoms
bloody hell i've just spent an hour reading the whinging pom thread to find its closed just wanted to know will my tv work in oz??

:scared:
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:07 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL...what a thread that was!!!! Well we wont know the outcome and as for the TV.....STOP WHINGING
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Off topic ... Does the water really go down the bath plughole the other way down-under?

It's been bothering me for some considerable time now ...

Does my duck need warning?
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:23 pm
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Off topic ... Does the water really go down the bath plughole the other way down-under?

Yep it sure does and the cyclones spin the other way too!
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by Deadmeat

yes it really does go round the other way you need to retrain your duck ... actually thank you i believe you've saved us from the long and boring nights ahead seeing as the TV wont work we can all sit round the sink and watch the water go round the wrong way
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:29 pm

.....STOP WHINGING [/QUOTE]

OH do i have to its what us poms where born to do after all. we all love a good moan and anyone who says otherwise I DONT BELIIIIVE IT
Old Oct 26th 2004, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Would you like some cheese with that whine?